Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match! We were proud to fight against a such important and great team like yours. As I was observing yesterday, you are not at all bad as someone was saying. Rather, I found your midfielders amazing! We played with all our forces, but won the experience! I was impressed also by your defense: DL was perfect! Wish you will play the final!

It's not easy coming on a Chelsea forum after a match like that. Showed true class and respect. I have new found respect for Napoli and their fans. All the fans and the players played with the utmost respect. Good luck for the rest of the season. I will cheer for your team.

Italians and their fans get a lot of bad press but you guys not only did Napoli proud, you made your nation proud.

Now if you wanna be even more nicer, send over Cavani and Lavezzi in the summer. :tophat:

It's not easy coming on a Chelsea forum after a match like that. Showed true class and respect. I have new found respect for Napoli and their fans. All the fans and the players played with the utmost respect. Good luck for the rest of the season. I will cheer for your team.

Italians and their fans get a lot of bad press but you guys not only did Napoli proud, you made your nation proud.

Now if you wanna be even more nicer, send over Cavani and Lavezzi in the summer. :tophat:

Just in exchange for Eva....

:)

Why I fucking hate l'Equipe:

chelseal.jpg

Translate "le parfait inconnu" by the perfect stranger

One of the best right backs in the league and well known since 2009 in Europe, this bunch of cunts can't say anithing less stupid than that

This can't be mate, I'm going to head a riot if this will happen. The only thing that comforts my sad sad sad so sad spirit is the awareness to support a strong team. If next year we'll be able to engage two strong defenders, guess we're going to make history.

Btw, enjoy the Champions League guys, wish you all the best - but in case you play against AC Milan, I'm afraid I will have to support the italian. We need the fourth placement for CL back!

LOL. Fuck off Robbie Savage. One of the biggest cunts ever. Why are people even sending this brainless idiot questions???

''Robbie, dont you think its a bit stupid to have an Armani tattoo ?'' ''Robbie, why are you such a vain thick cunt ? ''