Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

When Drogba plays like that no player in Europe can touch him. He was an animal, scoring goals upfront, chasing their players, defending like his life is on the line. He and some of the older players know that this could be the last chance.

Luiz was the best player on the pitch tonight. He was a WALL. He kept it simple and kept their strikers in check. He was Superb, I am lost for adjectives to describe how great he was tonight.

Terry as usual was solid. He is a remarkable leader. Even on the touchline he was taking the role of the manager and shouting instructions.

Ramirez is just a powerhouse. The man's engine is unbeleivable.

Ivanovic is a beast of a player. Solid in defense and finished like a striker.

Lampard = Mr. Dependable. You know he wouldnt miss it in pressure situations. Kept it simple and ran tirelessly

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news flash...S.S.C. Napoli has contacted The Scottish Yard to file a missing person report. Any information concerning the whereabouts of Edinson Cavani would be greatly appreciated.

hahaha they should ask Luiz he maybe has some information!

Champions League Extra Time - 14th March 2012 - HTTP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

firsthalfuclchelseavnap.jpg

championsleagueextratim.jpg

SOURCE: DVB-S / FORMAT: XViD / AUDIO: MP3 128Kbps / VIDEO: 640x368 - 1000Kbps / Runtime: 45mins / Size: 350MB

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2HUISDGCAT
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7NDXLWFFQA

SINGLE LINK

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9FM4B0UQDX
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9ZZRUHYSMW

INTERCHANGEABLE LINKS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRC ERRORS? ALL USERS CAN FOLLOW THIS LINK AND DO AS IT SAYS.

DDA DROGBA lalalalalalaaaa

What a striker, what a player, what a sportsman tbh! Forever a Chelsea legend!

I loved the way he turned to the crowd and threw his arms up and made the fans roar ... truly a great !

Hey Fellas, Congratulations to the blue army, they fought, they conquered. Whats next?? = maintainming the tempo: Our target Resolve to win all our remaining matches in all competitions this season. Our lads are no longer young boys but they gave a dogged performance which earned them a deserved victory. I was suprised though by the incoming of Malouda/Bosingwa, I would have preferred the the pair of Mikel/Cahill (or were they nursing injuries)....I know my inclusion of Mikel might awe some fellow fans but the thing is at that time what we needed was someone who could hold onto the ball and buy time for the final whistle and Mikel is good at that. Then in Cahill I see enthusiasm drive and determination. In all, a happy result for us. And on a final note the boys all upped their game notable for me was Ramires (of course all the other players played well as they do most times), but ramires' success rate on the ball today was fanatstic. KUDOS THE BLUE ARMY..... I personally say thank you for giving an ample dose of JOY. Please take it all the way to the cup.

524.png vs b_26370.png

CHELSEA 4-1 NAPOLI

My Match Ratings

Petr-Cech-Chelsea-Profile_2652135.jpg

Petr Cech (1)

Made two really good saves, couldn't do anything about the goal

Match Rating: 8

Ashley-Cole-Chelsea-Profile_2652148.jpg

Ashley Cole (3)

Thought he didn't have a very good game, looked slow at times and slipped over which could of lead to a goal, he didn't seem to get forward much.

Match Rating: 3

David-Luiz-Chelsea-Profile_2654768.jpg

David Luiz (6)

Absolutely outstanding at centre back, made some important tackles and doubt with Napoli long balls and crosses really well.

Match Rating: 9.5

John-Terry-Chelsea-Profile_2654760.jpg

John Terry (26)

Solid performance, even injuried he battled hard as he always does and scored a trade mark header.

Match Rating: 7

Branislav-Ivanovic-Chelsea-Profile_2652139.jpg

Branslav Ivanovic (2)

Had a very poor first half I thought, but was brillant in the 2nd half and extra time, made some very good runs on the right and took the goal well in extra time.

Match Rating: 7.5

Michael-Essien-Chelsea-Profile-Squad_2704293.jpg

Michael Essien (5)

He didn't have much of an impact on the game, but he didn't really do much wrong.

Match Rating: 5

Ramires-Chelsea-Profile_2652150.jpg

Ramires (7)

Great cross for Drogba first goal and he did well to get the ball to Drogba which lead to the extra time goal, but he did give away the ball a couple of times.

Match Rating: 6.5

Frank-Lampard-Chelsea-Profile_2652137.jpg

Frank Lampard (8)

Splended performance in the midfield, really controlled the middle, passed the ball well and did well defensively, scored the important penalty and his delivery from corners were good.

Match Rating: 8.5

Daniel-Sturridge-Chelsea-Profile_2654761.jpg

Daniel Sturridge (23)

Terriable performance, lost the ball far too many times, he did have one good effort early on but his early exit from the game was inevitable.

Match Rating: 2

Juan-Mata-Chelsea-Profile-Squad_2704296.jpg

Juan Mata (10)

Mata didn't seem to get too many touches of the ball, so he didn't have a real great impact.

Match Rating: 4

Didier-Drogba-Chelsea-Profile_2652145.jpg

Didier Drogba (11)

Lovely headed goal and a nice cross for Ivanovic goal in extra time, worked hard thoughout the game, played some nice balls and used his stength to real effect.

Match Rating: 9.5

Subs

Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-Profile_2654758.jpg

Fernando Torres (7)

Came on for Sturrdige and looked lively, he made good runs and created space, but still just can't score, his doing everything else right just not scoring, he had a real good chance for a goal but hit the side netting,

Match Rating: 7

Jose-Bosingwa-Chelsea-Profile_2652127.jpg

Jose Bosingwa (17)

Came on for Terry and played right back, didn't have a impact but was soild for the time he was on.

Match Rating: 5

Florent-Malouda-Chelsea-Profile_2654764.jpg

Florent Malouda (15)

Came on for Mata late in the game, didn't do to bad for the limited amount of time he was on for, provided a decent cross for Drogba and was calm held the ball up and kept possession.

Match Rating: 5.5

Unbelievable performance we showed great character and these are the sort of games you'll always look back and remember. I'm so proud with the way we played.

We were lucky early on, the first 20 minutes Napoli were all over us and had some decent chances in which we were lucky not to be a goal down, but we got in the game and played very well from then on indeed.

It was so tense, 2-0 up, we're going through, then Napoli score, they're going though, then we score to take it to extra time, then we score in extra time, we're going though, but if Napoli score they'll be through, but we held on. I'm still emotionally stuffed from this game. Just so happy that we made it through!!!

Farken bring on the Quarter-Finals!!

hi guys, I'm new here, really want to watch the full match. But when i clicked on http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/12584-downloads-chelsea-v-napoli-2nd-leg-ucl/unread/, I couldn't access the page and get this message instead: [#103137] You do not have permission to view this topic.

what do I have to do to read it?