Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction

Of course a result meaning we are through

Result - Chelsea win

Full-time score (Chelsea goals for first) - 4-1

Chelsea's first goalscorer - Drogba

I dont give a fuck about my very successfull predict. Chelsea did it! Our boys are through! WHAT A NIGHT!

Fuck you AVB!!!!! This is Chelsea motherfuckers, we dont deserve the 5th place in PL!!!!!!

RDM as our coach, Terry assistant coach for next season. AAAAAWWWEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

My prediction

I dont give a fuck about my very successfull predict. Chelsea did it! Our boys are through! WHAT A NIGHT!

My prediction

just sorry you didnt have money on it

Very happy with the team, they've shown amazing spirit to get through this game, and when you think about it, we were much better than Napoli today, compare the chances and such. Really great performance, so glad for Chelsea.

Fucking brilliant if we had shown half that passion all season we would be top of the league by ten points now. Anyway great game and rdm I'm starting to believe maybe premature though.