Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, I thought the referee from Germany had an outstanding game, let the game flow didn't get sucked in to some of Napoli dives (although he did get sucked into some of Drogba's antics a couple of times) but apart from that he was great, it would be a first time in the CL where the referee for our game was good and didn't miss some big decisions.

Just answered my own question. Surprisingly, Mata ran the most out of any of our players, 11.5 km. Essien 'only' managed 10.3 km.

The commentator said that Ramires Ran the most with something like 15km.

It's probably unfair to include Ramires in those statistics. He is a machine, not a human! :D

True that.....I was amazed at his stamina. Also he generally times his slide tackles really well, abnormally well.

Went absolutely bonkers last night watching the game and still buzzing from it as well. Absolutely proud of the performance last night. Best night of football emotionally since that 4-4 draw against Liverpool.