Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game, honestly didn't think we would win... guess you can never doubt CFC.

Also sloth, you've changed your tune, a couple of days ago you was slating the older players and our future... look what a good win can do!

Great game, honestly didn't think we would win... guess you can never doubt CFC.

Also sloth, you've changed your tune, a couple of days ago you was slating the older players and our future... look what a good win can do!

You know what, how abouts i just stay moody and say, wow so we won, were still not gonna get anywere, cause you seem to want me to. Obviously i'm going to change my tune, i thought there was no way we could come back from it, and of course i was slating the older players, don't forget we still have some games to go, lets see what that does, because we beat Man City with the players putting 100 percent into it to beat them and pressure them, what happened after that?, we drew with Wigan 1-1, we drew with Fulham 1-1, and some other team i can't remember 1-1, and then we lost to Aston Villa 3-1 at the Bridge.

We have taken the lead in every single CL game so far this season, how the... :o

You know what, how abouts i just stay moody and say, wow so we won, were still not gonna get anywere, cause you seem to want me to. .

:lol: nah be happy for a change.

You know what, how abouts i just stay moody and say, wow so we won, were still not gonna get anywere, cause you seem to want me to. Obviously i'm going to change my tune, i thought there was no way we could come back from it, and of course i was slating the older players, don't forget we still have some games to go, lets see what that does, because we beat Man City with the players putting 100 percent into it to beat them and pressure them, what happened after that?, we drew with Wigan 1-1, we drew with Fulham 1-1, and some other team i can't remember 1-1, and then we lost to Aston Villa 3-1 at the Bridge.

Of course not, i just find it funny that on this forum people slate the players, and our club and then when we play well suddenly people change their mind... that's the point of my post, i want you to be less 'moody' and more optimistic.

Of course not, i just find it funny that on this forum people slate the players, and our club and then when we play well suddenly people change their mind... that's the point of my post, i want you to be less 'moody' and more optimistic.

Just can't happen till we get some better players man. I will only be confident till we have a good team.

Just can't happen till we get some better players man. I will only be confident till we have a good team.

Understandable...but I think this is a good team....mata,lampard,sturridge,drogba(atlst yesterday) and our defence seems to have shored up aftr the early season horror show..

Just 2 conceded in last 5 games......the problem lies with continuity....i agree the squad could be bettr but its not bad at all...as long as guys like kalou,meireles,mikel dont make it on to the pitch