Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

I heard that Sheva was in the stands, maybe that's why Branislav held up 7 fingers in celebration?

Ah! Didn't think of that! But that's weird, right? lol maybe they're best friends or something.

Anyway yeah Sheva was at the game. He also went to the after-party, I think. There are pictures of him in Ivanovic's car as they're driving off from the stadium.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah did wonder that as well...makes sense now!

Drogba's play acting..heres hoping he dont start doing that again..but still brilliant performance from him and from everyone really!And loved the end celelbration Matteo just jumping on everyone...and seriously hope this is the start of our season now.That we can perform like this for every game not just for the 'big' ones and all

The whole complexion of the game changed when Maggio went off. Dossena didn't pose the same threat as he did at all.

Drogba's peak-a-boo was ridiculous though, don't open your eyes like that to "check" -_-

Great victory for you guys! Congrats! Now let's just hope for you guys's sake that you don't pick up a draw against Barca, Bayern, Madrid or Milan..

Why fear them?To be the best we must beat the best and I am damn sure we can.

CHELSEA FOREVER!

173358hp2.jpg

173363hp2.jpg

173360hp2.jpg

173361hp2.jpg

173362hp2.jpg

Ah! Didn't think of that! But that's weird, right? lol maybe they're best friends or something.

Anyway yeah Sheva was at the game. He also went to the after-party, I think. There are pictures of him in Ivanovic's car as they're driving off from the stadium.

Aye

article-2115277-122D7B8A000005DC-698_634x326.jpg

Now this is a more apt rating :)B)

NOPE the real ratings

Cech: 10 MOTM

Ivanovic: 10 MOTM

Luiz: 10 MOTM

Terry: 10 MOTM

Cole: 10 MOTM

Essien: 10 MOTM

Lampard: 10 MOTM

Ramires: 10 MOTM

Mata: 10 MOTM

Sturridge: 10 MOTM

Drogba: 10 MOTM

Torres: 10 MOTM

Bosingwa: 10 MOTM

Malouda: 10 MOTM

Nuff said

shevchenko? LOL I doubt that as well

No I think it is, mate. Sheva was in the stands yesterday and later joined the team in the after-party.

article-2115277-122D7B8A000005DC-698_634x326.jpg

http://www.dailymail...ing-Napoli.html

Iva always said that he saved his career by convincing him to stay at Chelsea. So it is very likely it was a gesture by Iva to his friend.

http://soccerphase.com/index.php?option=com_news&news_id=3710

As for torres, I think it was just a coincidence. He was probably gesturing to someone.

After playing 120 minutes of football I think it is vital that we have a major rotation for Leicester on Sunday. Bertrand should be played to avoid Cole keeling over and dying of exhaustion, Lukaku should get a chance, Ivanovic should get a rest because he has played a lot of football for club and country.

I'd go:

Cech

Bosingwa Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Meireles Romeu Lampard

Malouda Sturridge

Lukaku

If its not working at half time then we can bring on Mata like we did against Stoke and maybe Drogba if Lukaku isnt doing well