Axel Witsel

Nic!

atlast people are posting in this thread... what a bloody beast of a player... cant believe we were not ever linked with this guy hopefully we can shell out 30-40mil for him especially if we can sell mikel for 18-20mil.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will only sign one - if any - midfielder this window. I would prefer it to be De Rossi. He is cheaper, and arguably more suited to our squad if we are only to sign one midfield player. He addresses our more immediate concerns.

• 5 weeks later...

oh damn noooo...

Edit : no he said that he was really close to sign for them while Mou was there.

Really? Don't speak french so don't know..

So, voetbalkrant.com mistranslated then.. (tss, they are the belgian dailyfail :D)

Yeah he told that the transfer was really close. More info on the link but the link... is dead so don't know why the deal could not go be done ;)

Will try to install the android app to see the full interview. I've heard before that Madrid didn't want to pay the full 40M € but wanted to offer cash + Sahin. Zenit came with full 40M cash so that's why he left, pressure from Benfica because they wanted the money.

He was the transfer option number one for José that time

He is the player i want here the most this transfer window. Still young, 24, could play everywhere on the pitch, great passer, skillful, really strong, great aerial ball winner.

Not bad for a pivot player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-CJN3P2KpA

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You