Axel Witsel

Nic!

He's hardly struggling to pay the bills. Obviously if i was offered a job from getting £200 a week to £400 a week, i'd have to accept it to make my life easier. Going from i dunno... £50k a week to £100k a week is hardly the same. I heard Wallcott wants £100k a week at Arsenal as £75k a week isn't good enough.

Fuck sake, £2k a week is good enough in my world.

maybe he wants the money to take care of an entire village. U can't use your financial expectations on someone else's. It would be dumb to put a company's interest ahead of your own and family.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's hardly struggling to pay the bills. Obviously if i was offered a job from getting £200 a week to £400 a week, i'd have to accept it to make my life easier. Going from i dunno... £50k a week to £100k a week is hardly the same. I heard Wallcott wants £100k a week at Arsenal as £75k a week isn't good enough.

Fuck sake, £2k a week is good enough in my world.

maybe he wants the money to take care of an entire village. U can't use your financial expectations on someone else's. It would be dumb to put a company's interest ahead of your own and family.

The Russia league is now already better then the French one, and will surpass the Italian in the next years. They have a huge market potential, and the oil gars to back them up.

The Russian League is not as good as the French league and is miles behind the Italian league and not likely to ever catch up to them.

How are these rich Russian teams going to comply with FFP? No way they make anywhere near the money they are spending.

FFP has an article saying that an european club can not be suspended if their financial status is improving, even if they fail to record losses lower than €45m (valid until 2015 or 2017, dont remember). So you can expect a lot of clubs spending this and the next year to fit in this particular rule for future seasons...

There is always a breach!

• 5 months later...

If we are going to get another Belgian, it shouldnt be fellaini (great player but we have Mikel already and those 2 together wont work in my opinion) but Witsel. First of all Witsel works great in pivot with a player like Mikel (he played with Defour like that at standard liege) + hes one of the best on that position - pretty sure he can become a more complete midfielder than yaya toure fe. (just a bit less physical than both him and fellaini, but more than enough for us and with mikel next to him)

Now i know Zenit Saint Petersburg bought him for 40M from Benfica this year, but he is not playing that well there as he did last year with Befinca when Mourinho wanted him @ Madrid - he destroyed manu midfield in the champions league - + i doubt he likes it that much in russia... . For that reason, i think, if we offer +/- same amount for him to Zenith as they payed to Benfica we can get him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmOp1U6J5IQ (if you dont know him... turn off sound tho)

Also to give you an idea, he was MOM in 1 of the ties against manchester united (they drew twice in CL) and real madrid(friendly tho) last year.

So we can play like this:

Witsel-Mikel

Oscar-Mata-Hazard

Ba/Lukaku

Discuss :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You