Axel Witsel

Nic!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De Rossi is 10 times the player Witsel is. He is up there with Schweinsteiger and Toure.

Utter nonsense and I like De Rossi a great deal. I think Witsel will come to the PL within a year because I think we'll see that the demand for his services will justify his transfer fee.

I just hope that he's coming to Chelsea as he'd fix the pivot issues.

• 3 weeks later...

If it were up to me we'd buy Witsel and play 4-3-3 as our primary formation.

---------------Torres/Eto'o------------

--------Hazard-------------Mata-------

-----Oscar----Witsel----Ramires-----

---Cole----Luiz--------Terry----Ivanovic--

--------------------Cech----------------------

Who the FUCK is beating that side!? Nobody in England!

If it were up to me we'd buy Witsel and play 4-3-3 as our primary formation.

---------------Torres/Eto'o------------

--------Hazard-------------Mata-------

-----Oscar----Witsel----Ramires-----

---Cole----Luiz--------Terry----Ivanovic--

--------------------Cech----------------------

Who the FUCK is beating that side!? Nobody in England!

and lukaku back next season as new beast :noexpression:

I realy liked him when i saw him play. Only thing i dont know, is if his vision is good enough to play next to Ramires and be our "controller" in central midfield.

This^^

How good is he at controlling the game?

can he give long passes?

is he even faster than mikel?

how different is he to dembele or fellani or is he the same type of player as one of them?

I'm not sure of his abilities

This^^

How good is he at controlling the game?

can he give long passes?

is he even faster than mikel?

how different is he to dembele or fellani or is he the same type of player as one of them?

I'm not sure of his abilities

Well to answer your questions.

quite good

no not really

yes

he's more similar to Dembele then Fellaini.

He's not really a goalscorer and he also doesn't really offer a lot of penetration.

He's a very good all around player. He's very technical. He's composed on the ball and has a very good pass, not long range though.

He's good at defending he doesn't lunge into tackles and prefers to defend on his feet. He's very strong even if he doesn't look like it.

He's also good in the air although not as good as Fellaini he's not far from him.

He could definitely be our controller in midfield but like i said no long range passing.

Well to answer your questions.

quite good

no not really

yes

he's more similar to Dembele then Fellaini.

He's not really a goalscorer and he also doesn't really offer a lot of penetration.

He's a very good all around player. He's very technical. He's composed on the ball and has a very good pass, not long range though.

He's good at defending he doesn't lunge into tackles and prefers to defend on his feet. He's very strong even if he doesn't look like it.

He's also good in the air although not as good as Fellaini he's not far from him.

He could definitely be our controller in midfield but like i said no long range passing.

Too bad he's not a long range passer, would hav been perfect. :(

Not so sure about him and Ramires together. Just quickly checked Whoscored and Witsel has 0 goals and 0 assists this season.

Of course he's a DM, so it's not really a big deal. But when you play him and Ramires together, that is one defensive pivot.

I think one of the reasons Lampard has been playing so often is, when you compare him to our other players in the position, he's the one that clearly poses the biggest goal threat - scoring or assisting - (not to mention he's been doing pretty well defensively, and not just bombing forward recklessly as he did so often last season)

Anyway, i can't help but feel someone with similar attributes to Luiz will thrive alongside Rambo. Good passing, good on set-pieces and also help out defensively. Still sad Moutinho went to Monaco.

Not so sure about him and Ramires together. Just quickly checked Whoscored and Witsel has 0 goals and 0 assists this season.

Of course he's a DM, so it's not really a big deal. But when you play him and Ramires together, that is one defensive pivot.

I think one of the reasons Lampard has been playing so often is, when you compare him to our other players in the position, he's the one that clearly poses the biggest goal threat - scoring or assisting - (not to mention he's been doing pretty well defensively, and not just bombing forward recklessly as he did so often last season)

Anyway, i can't help but feel someone with similar attributes to Luiz will thrive alongside Rambo. Good passing, good on set-pieces and also help out defensively. Still sad Moutinho went to Monaco.

But even Lamps has to decide whether to score or defend. He is not so good at the latter, so we should balance this with the opponents threat in midfield.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You