Axel Witsel

Nic!

Of course it's a step down.

But they have money, so it's all good.

The day 2nd division of Liechtenstein will be the richest, all the players will go there.

Step up, step down, they don't care: it's a step up in their bank account.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like money isn't the main deciding factor for most of u guys selecting a job

He's hardly struggling to pay the bills. Obviously if i was offered a job from getting £200 a week to £400 a week, i'd have to accept it to make my life easier. Going from i dunno... £50k a week to £100k a week is hardly the same. I heard Wallcott wants £100k a week at Arsenal as £75k a week isn't good enough.

Fuck sake, £2k a week is good enough in my world.

Like money isn't the main deciding factor for most of u guys selecting a job

I hate this kind of comment.

WE don't earn 200k€ per months. WE don't win money on sponsors, commercials and everything.

And by the way, money is not THE important fact for me.

I already lowered my salary because I loved the job and the company.

But once again, the salaries aren't comparable.

Yet spending is actually on the up. With us, Zenit and PSG going on spending sprees.

Yeah, we just won the Champion's League and we have got a massive increase in TV revenue this season. Can guarantee we wouldn't have spent all this money if we hadn't. That's what I'm saying; PSG and Zenit surely can't afford to do this?

You guys act like we don't spend any money...

This is not what I was (me at least) talking about.

Transfers prices bothered me. Of course.

I remember the time when you had a top player for 20M€ or even a bit less.

Today for that price, you have a random player.

But I'm mostly complaining about players leaving good clubs/championships to join less good for money.

Silva or Zlatan were indisputably in the starting 11 of one of the best team of one of the best championship.

They leaves for a less interesting championship (an club but I might not be objective).

Hulk or Witsel or playing in Portugal and have big clubs wanting them.

And they choose to join Russia? Ok Zenit play CL but it's 6 games and then, bye, you will only play championship by 30°F (0°C, don't know if you talk in °F or °C)

But that is their choice, I just say that I'm disgusted by what football becomes more and more.

An other example, Ekoko, a french forward left Rennes for Emirates at only 23 y-o. Clubs in L1 wanted him, and aybe with one more year he could have joign a good club. But no, he left for money and we will never see him again

Chelsea is one of the top clubs of the top league in the world.

They just did. They know what they're doing more than us fans. Taking that into account and seeing how they are still spending tells me FFP is a loop hole filled joke.

There are a lot of loops, but most of them related to contracts existing prior to the commencement off FFP. I can't see this impacting on clubs for at least 4-5 years.

Can't blame them, careers are short and they would want to capitalize on their earnings.

People need to remember that clubs also want to sell these players. Sometimes its not a question of choosing, but being told your surplus to requirements.

What I find worse is people like JT/Rooney black mailing there club for astronomical wages. Should start calling there bluffs...

WE don't earn 200k€ per months. WE don't win money on sponsors, commercials and everything.

doesn't really matter how much you make, the nature of man is almost always to improve your situation. Most ppl making 200k won't just turn down 300k like its nothing. Just like most of us would leave a company for 10k more on salary.

doesn't really matter how much you make, the nature of man is almost always to improve your situation. Most ppl making 200k won't just turn down 300k like its nothing. Just like most of us would leave a company for 10k more on salary.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You