Axel Witsel

Nic!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was his partner in the pivot for zenith??

Number 20?

fayzulin was palying next to him. but fayzulin isnt really a DM, was also often playing as a winger or AMF. tymoschuk or zyrianov are mor used to play as a DM.

fayzulin was palying next to him. but fayzulin isnt really a DM, was also often playing as a winger or AMF. tymoschuk or zyrianov are mor used to play as a DM.

The guy was very good at long passes, spreading the play. But he did well for a place that is not his true position

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, he proved again why he is so highly rated. God, the kid is just amazing.

It suprises me how he just never loses the ball, even when he is ends up in the most crappy situations.

There was a reason why Real were interested in this lad before he went to Zenit.

The minimum transfer fee of 40 million euro is kind of crazy, I believe he would already been out of Zenit otherwise.

Yesterday, he proved again why he is so highly rated. God, the kid is just amazing.

It suprises me how he just never loses the ball, even when he is ends up in the most crappy situations.

There was a reason why Real were interested in this lad before he went to Zenit.

The minimum transfer fee of 40 million euro is kind of crazy, I believe he would already been out of Zenit otherwise.

So strong and so technical, impossible to take the ball away from him.

To be honest, looking at market nowadays, I'd pay that for him... He's the type of player that would fare well in any league

• 1 month later...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9030188/axel-witsel-admits-he-wants-to-move-to-england-but-is-not-in-a-hurry

Seeing some rumors on twitter as well that during belg-colombia jose what chatting with someone well connected to witsel. For me this move should of already happened a year ago. Hope it transpires in january. Expect us to be heavily linked from now on. cup-tied though =/

Zenit aren't going to sell him cheaply, he cost them €40 million. They won't sell him for £10 million or £15 million or even £20 million so it won't happen as Jose won't go and pay something massive like £30 or 40 million on someone who probably isn't worth that. Hes good yeah but fuck paying massive money for him.

Zenit aren't going to sell him cheaply, he cost them €40 million. They won't sell him for £10 million or £15 million or even £20 million so it won't happen as Jose won't go and pay something massive like £30 or 40 million on someone who probably isn't worth that. Hes good yeah but fuck paying massive money for him.

Well, he is actually worth the money and our pivot is in real need of a player ike him + he is still young! This would be a great, great log term investment tbh !

Atm we won't pay that much for a player. He has only played in inferior leagues, so we do not really know how he would fare here, even though one can be quite sure he will succeed. But let's put things into perspective, there are many classy players in his ink out there, maybe few are that good but few cost that much. In 2 years, he will be still young and probably much better and more experienced but will cost less, so why not wait and see. This project, Mou has often said, is made for the long term. Still people are so impatient, they demand new signings all the time and ravage about our actual player's performances. Give it time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You