The Roberto Di Matteo Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though, Barca plays it to perfection but I still do not like it.

When I see Barca playing, mind you I rarely watch them, I always want them to be defeated though.

However, there are the team to beat in CL competition this year, I feel.

Agreed i find it boring as fuck as well, plus no one seem to care that they cant get a goal against anyone who decided to defend and counter attack, surely that's a deficiency in their game.

All teams need balance of defence/offence, its that simple, if you can play a bit of everything well there's no reason to loose against anyone.

also in reference to above about De Matteo, that is sickening, i'l be calling for abramovich's head yet aswell as the board.

What?!?!?! Thats mental and so so so so disrespectful and pointless! We didnt win it by magic he helped us get there!And he didnt walk out or leave on bad terms so whats the point?!?! Its not like people are gana suddenly forget about him being here and being manager

Thats why I dont want someone like Zola,JT etc ever becoming manager here they get treated like dirt!

And our fans ask why people think we are still small and plastic club..

Exactly. It hurts me so much to read about stuff like that.

How is it possible that at the end of last season I felt never better about Chelsea, never more proud. And then this ? A few months later the fans and the legacy get kicked in the teeth by the board.

Apparently he's been removed from all Munich footage on the big screen and also air-brushed from a photo on the West wall.

Absolutely disgusting.

I refuse to believe this is true. As fucking stupid this club is every now and then, something like that would surely be reserved for a manager who completely disrespects the club.

Edit : I should read the whole thread before replying, good to see it's BS as expected.