New Chelsea Manager

The only way Guardiola would be successful here, or any manager for that matter, is if they're granted a complete over hall. At Chelsea, who knows who will be granted that. We're in such a dangerous set up now, I can't think of any manager who will get there way here, including Mourinho.

The board seem able to over rule the coach ,,,Sacking Wilkins...getting rid of Borini ,,,who knows just who is responsible for signing players.

Obviously some are Roman's pick ,,Shev and Torres most clearly.

The board appear totally lacking in football matters and I dont think Roman is being wisely advised

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The board seem able to over rule the coach ,,,Sacking Wilkins...getting rid of Borini ,,,who knows just who is responsible for signing players.

The board appear totally lacking in football matters and I dont think Roman is being wisely advised

I'm slightly annoyed at myself for not putting your name up for member of the month award. You hit the nail on the head more often than not!

Exactly. The set up of Chelsea Football Club is the most stupid, illogical, short-term sighted, incoherent plan in the world.

You're right, Roman has a limited understanding of football having never been much of a fan, so its his advisors that really pull the strings. We mustn't blame the one man who single handedly saved our club from administration and possibly dissolution, and through his own generosity threw money at us to build a champion team.

Honestly, will a coach want to take this job, now ? I truly think no good manager will do, there will only be has-been who will be interested, because they can't find no job anywhere. So this is the open door for such coaches as Benitez.

Honestly, will a coach want to take this job, now ? I truly think no good manager will do, there will only be has-been who will be interested, because they can't find no job anywhere. So this is the open door for such coaches as Benitez.

it's really sad but it's true

I reckon when the season ends, Roman needs to get his new manager; whether it's Jose, Alan Pardew, even Karl Robinson from MK Dons, i don't fucking care who it is, I just want someone who will spend the summer telling the deadwood to piss off and then promote some of our youth and also sign people like Robben and Bannan.

Honestly, I am not sure who I want to be the new manager.

- The rumour is that RA want guardiola, he is one of my favourite manager but he is even more offensive manager compare to avb and I don't see his passing football can work with our squad

- Bielsa like to play pressure football and this season show that it's not going to work with our squad

- Jose => he is not coming back

- capello => boring football

- Rafa => I never like him

Honestly, I am not sure who I want to be the new manager.

- The rumour is that RA want guardiola, he is one of my favourite manager but he is even more offensive manager compare to avb and I don't see his passing football can work with our squad

- Bielsa like to play pressure football and this season show that it's not going to work with our squad

- Jose => he is not coming back

- capello => boring football

- Rafa => I never like him

Alan Pardew from Newcastle United is a good option; he's had experience with the deadwood-phase (west ham) and also he's overperformed with Newcastle.