New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we bring someone in I think only Pep and Jose are the only managers in the world that are worthy of coaching our players. hopefully this new coach will know we need players

I hope people stop creating threads just to voice their opinion. Merged with New Chelsea manager.

http://soccernet.esp...sea-job?cc=5901

really hope the players don't come out and say how pleased they are about the decision

Like I read on another blog, "But why would he leave Camp Nou and the likes of Lionel Messi to work with Raul Meireles and Salomon Kalou?"

Sure Pep will bring Messi and Iniesta with him ,,maybe Xavi as well

funny, if he goes to Arsenal, he'd kinda regret the whole Fabregas thing. but Arsene won't leave anyway. they stuck by their man in a situation that was worse than what we're facing right now.

People FSN saying he lost the job due to trying to change things too quickly. I disagree. We spent over 50mil this year and only 1 has made a decent impact. Raul. M has done performed sometimes too. the problem AVB faced was his failier to bring in more players. Benching frank would have been a no factor if we were able to bring in more good players. idk why Nasri wasn't considered. why wasn't Willian brought in? why did we spend so much on players that aren't expected to play for us until 4 years time? I really hope a good coach gets the job, someone with a bigger name than the entire chelsea board and players.

I really want Roberto but only if the club plan on keeping him beyond this season. We can't afford to be in july with no manager and no plans for signings. If we are going to bring a new manager we should do it now so that he learns how shit this squad is and plans for next season before this one ends.

Like I read on another blog, "But why would he leave Camp Nou and the likes of Lionel Messi to work with Raul Meireles and Salomon Kalou?"

my only answer to that is, he wants to leave on his terms so he remains a legend at Barca, if he stays too long he might become a villain. hopefully whoever we bring, our transfer policy isn't skrwed over.

my only answer to that is, he wants to leave on his terms so he remains a legend at Barca, if he stays too long he might become a villain. hopefully whoever we bring, our transfer policy isn't skrwed over.

The only way Guardiola would be successful here, or any manager for that matter, is if they're granted a complete over hall. At Chelsea, who knows who will be granted that. We're in such a dangerous set up now, I can't think of any manager who will get there way here, including Mourinho.

The only way Guardiola would be successful here, or any manager for that matter, is if they're granted a complete over hall. At Chelsea, who knows who will be granted that. We're in such a dangerous set up now, I can't think of any manager who will get there way here, including Mourinho.

Exactly! And freedom in the transfer window to make signings who they need and get rid of who they need....but thats never gana happen.And considering when Jose demanded players in January that time it seemed he'd be shown the door because of it...never gana happen.

Not in a mood to vote but I really want guardiola here so that he can give the same treatment to lampard that he had given to deco and ronaldinho. Cant wait to see lampard getting humiliated by pep and submit a transfer request.