New Chelsea Manager

Gary Neville and Graeme Souness were right with everything they said. And hearing Guillem Balague on Spanish Football, i have even less confidence Jose will come back. Tottenham or Man City are more likely to get him than us.

He was at Porto, won everything.

Came to Chelsea when we had everything set, we were ready for something big.

Went to Inter who had won like 2 or 3 italian titles in a row and players in a good age. They were ready for something big.

Went to Real Madrid who are Real Madrid... they have great players and will always be in the mix. He had the bottle to get rid of Raul & Guti.

What will he get at us now? He wont want to be the one to get rid of DD, Lamps and JT and rebuild. He only goes to teams that are ready, teams that are set up to move to the next level. We're on the decline and it's rapid.

Tottenham are set up and are ready for the next step and Man City are ready for something huge. I think, in fact i'm 100% sure that he'll be in charge of either Man City or Tottenham if not next season, the season after.

City maybe but he won't go to Spurs for these reasons.

- They can't afford him, they will have to smash their wage structure if they are to get him, they will probably look to get AVB if anyone out of the 2.

- They aren't actually that good, they are only 3rd because us and Arsenal have been shit but not even us or Arsenal get pumped in the big games as regularly as they have this season. If they want to win the league or eve challenge they will need to spend big and they just don't have the money. Modric is their only world class player, Bale and VDV are very good but who else? Adebayor is hit and miss, Saha and Defoe won't win you the league. Parker is a very good player but if he was world class Jose would have kept him at Chelsea, Freidel and Cudicini are not long off retirement and their defence King aside are rubbish.

Funnily enough i can see Chelsea being a very good proposition for Jose more so if we end up on channel 5 for 2 reason's.

- We will (for Roman era standards) be at rock bottom, Jose could not do worse, the only way will be up and Jose would be an even bigger hero to the fans than he is already.

- He won't be able to resist the opportunity to stick 2 finger's up at AVB and say "this is how to do it, should never have left my side buddy".

I think we have to go for Jose now, i don't usually like second coming's but we really have no other choice, he is the only man that can get us out of this mess.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will only be in the same situation again, who will want to come to us anyway (apart from rafa, i heard he got seen in doll line in scouse land) so of course he would snap it up, managers know if they come to chelsea they will get a good pay day out of so we get managers come in half hearted not really giving a fuck because they are in a win win situation and that is the cold hard fact of the matter, if they succed they are heros (for at least one season) if they fail they are ritch. I can not see Jose coming back, i dont think his unfinished buiseness is coming back to the chels, i think its to come back and haunt Roman and what better way than to take over spurs ?? he was teasing in london last week, knew AVB was on thi ice, he will either end up somewhere other than chelsea or his house buying trip squezzed abit more out of madrid.....

Going to be Rafa i think......

having got rid of AVB they might feel like putting in a decent EFFORT for a few games as long as the team selection and tactics are to their

liking... tail wags the dog again.

And as I was appoiting earlier, thats the worst thing about sacking AVB. We have to hope for brighter tomorrows.

Gary Neville and Graeme Souness were right with everything they said. And hearing Guillem Balague on Spanish Football, i have even less confidence Jose will come back. Tottenham or Man City are more likely to get him than us.

He was at Porto, won everything.

Came to Chelsea when we had everything set, we were ready for something big.

Went to Inter who had won like 2 or 3 italian titles in a row and players in a good age. They were ready for something big.

Went to Real Madrid who are Real Madrid... they have great players and will always be in the mix. He had the bottle to get rid of Raul & Guti.

What will he get at us now? He wont want to be the one to get rid of DD, Lamps and JT and rebuild. He only goes to teams that are ready, teams that are set up to move to the next level. We're on the decline and it's rapid.

Tottenham are set up and are ready for the next step and Man City are ready for something huge. I think, in fact i'm 100% sure that he'll be in charge of either Man City or Tottenham if not next season, the season after.

I am pretty sure, Jose will come to city. Tottenham does not have the transfer budget that is big enough for him and unless RA come to jose and tell him he has 200 m to rebuild the squad, he will not come back to Chelsea

I think we have to go for Jose now, i don't usually like second coming's but we really have no other choice,

I think you're right, unfortunately. I'd vote for Guardiola over Mourinho every day of the week, but frankly, it's never gonna happen.

We will only be in the same situation again, who will want to come to us anyway (apart from rafa, i heard he got seen in doll line in scouse land) so of course he would snap it up, managers know if they come to chelsea they will get a good pay day out of so we get managers come in half hearted not really giving a fuck because they are in a win win situation and that is the cold hard fact of the matter, if they succed they are heros (for at least one season) if they fail they are ritch. I can not see Jose coming back, i dont think his unfinished buiseness is coming back to the chels, i think its to come back and haunt Roman and what better way than to take over spurs ?? he was teasing in london last week, knew AVB was on thi ice, he will either end up somewhere other than chelsea or his house buying trip squezzed abit more out of madrid.....

Going to be Rafa i think......

:lol: i think so too.

With all due respect to other managers and their ideas, I feel the only person that can get players to bend to his will is Mourinho. Don't know if we're going to get him back but I hope this is one thing the club can achieve this season. This club just doesn't do long-term.

The only good thing about rafa is that the spanish players like him and they have the best players at the moment!

True, and i wouldn't worry (much) about Mata leaving if we got him.

Also he plays 4-2-3-1 so Mata will play behind the striker. I'm actually starting to warm up to the idea :lol: