New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm changing it in a while. Maybe sounds silly. It's just an avatar. But I've lost so much respect fo rhim

agree with you, and also, i hate how media chases JT, cause he is by far the most loyal Chelsea player and a great person, which is working hard no matter what

I just want whoever it will be to give even more chances to our youth. Sell the ones that need to be sold, buy younger players and start promoting from within the club youth and reserve

description perfectly suits to Wenger :D

by the way, has anyone even considered this option?

Well I am gutted, I don't have the strength to say much more. I will got hit the gym now and forget about this mess.

But before I do, I just want to say that some people are ridiculous saying they will support another team because Chelsea is a joke.

Yes Chelsea is a joke, and the board are stupid, but this moment will be gone, the board will be gone and Chelsea will continue.

A support for the club is that, support for the club above players, managers, owner, board and such.

If you are a true supporter you will not be saying stuff like that!

You have the right to be angry, piss of and all that stuff. But changing Chelsea for Spurs or something like that.....

I, Sammy Semia, will personally step forward to take this position for 400,000k per year.

I will establish myself in an appropriate manner, and listen to the fans decisions as well as observe the transfer market logically. For my first order of business, Please sack the board as well as the scouts, as they obviously are having a blast playing FM 2012. In any means of struggle, i will look upon TalkChelsea.Net and gain information of intelligent and rational plans in order to secure a positive future for this club. I believe in a positive way of football, and entertaining vision that i can call my own to produce a winning side as well as lead that team to European glory. I am not "the Special one", i am certainly not "the Shit one", ....i am "the Chosen one"

--------Sammy Semia-----------

Lets get er done

PoliticalAnimal.jpg