New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Everton boss David Moyes has said that everyone in the Premier League should take a 20% pay cut to make football more affordable for supporters and to balance the game's finances."

This guy.

I would honestly regain some hope with the board if they hire this guy.

Okay now we're in this situation I want Jose back. He's the only manager that can save us and rebuild the team, who cares what's happened in the past roman admit you made a massive mistake that has taken 7 managers to realise this & just get him back!

Jesus Christ what is the fucking point in taking David Moyes after just having sacked AVB?! Neither are proven at the 'top' level. Yeah Moyes has been in the prem for a long time but Hodgson was the same and turned out to be a disaster at Liverpool.

Moyes is much more experienced yeah but if the club isn't willing to give AVB time then what is the fucking point of all of this.

Fuck this. I am so angry.

I think we should see how well we do under Roberto di Matteo. I have a strong feeling another assistant will be appointed, and I won't be surprised if it is Zola. Then we should give the job to him, if he does a good job. And by that, I mean winning the FA Cup and getting a top four finish.

Robbie n Franco would be awesome, i'd actually start going again if that happened.

The odds list is laughable. Nobody is realistic at all, i can't (Jose aside) for the life of me even think who we might appoint now. Will we go for experienced or young again? Surely experienced seems the most likely if we have to rebuild because rebuilding needs as much experience as possible.

Fuck me i can soooo see Capello coming. He can get his Captain back too :lol:

Makes sense albeit we can forget about good flowing attacking football. I wouldn't mind boring efficient football tho with a solid spine. Worked for us before. Yeah, fuck it.... let's get FABIO! :P

And again, I ask - why should we/the club discuss managers like di Matteo, Zola, Moyes when they are all unproven just like AVB. Moyes has done a good job at everton but he's still a wild card. What was the point in sacking AVB if you're going to look for similar options

Robbie n Franco would be awesome, i'd actually start going again if that happened.

The odds list is laughable. Nobody is realistic at all, i can't (Jose aside) for the life of me even think who we might appoint now. Will we go for experienced or young again? Surely experienced seems the most likely if we have to rebuild because rebuilding needs as much experience as possible.

Fuck me i can soooo see Capello coming. He can get his Captain back too :lol:

Makes sense albeit we can forget about good flowing attacking football. I wouldn't mind boring efficient football tho with a solid spine. Worked for us before. Yeah, fuck it.... let's get FABIO! :P

Haha :D his name didn't even cross my mind once, won't be a bad option.

I've also calculated that we have spent £34 million in sacking Ancelotti, appointing AVB and then sacking AVB.

Could have bought a creative midfielder with that money.

Please stop wishing for dumbfuck managers like Moyes, are you serious?

Haha :lol: