New Chelsea Manager

No way he'll eat his word. But few week ago Pep talked about contract extension, but when we and RM beat them didn't want to do it. It's possible,

You dont have a clue about what you are saying. Pepe never talked about contract extension, and he said he took his decision in the fall of last year.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont have a clue about what you are saying. Pepe never talked about contract extension, and he said he took his decision in the fall of last year.

One Barcelona fan told me that, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: it's easier to said that when you lose El Clasico and CL Semi Final. If he had won all of games, i don't think he would be saying that.

One game changes everything. Now people are saying RDM is better than Guardiola.

I said after the match we should give RDM the job, right now I dont think its time to think abou it. Lets concentrate in the final moments of the season, with FA and UCL final.

After that we can discuss about this.

I agree. He has three objectives:

• Get 4th spot
  • Win the FA Cup
  • Win the UCL

Achieve two of those objectives and he should be given the job. Win just the UCL and he technically gets us 4th spot anyway, so he should be given the job there and then.

RDM has done a great job, I don't think there's any debate about that.

The question is: Is he the right manager to take us forward and manage us through a transition period?

Just because he's doing a great job getting the most out of our aging squad, does that mean he's the right man to overhaul the team?

“Unfortunately the results and performances of the team have not been good enough and were showing no signs of improving at a key time in the season.

.. the official club reason for AVB's dismissal.

Going by their own logic, there's only one man for the job - and we already have him.

He's already gives us the stability with the old player which is Ancelotti and AVB can't. And even me think it's too good to be true.

I think even if we didn't win CL and FA, he still deserve to get the job.

But it still depends how good the team performed in the rest of the games in this season.

If we win the CL (which we are one match from doing), I highly doubt the squad would be "dismantled".

And that would be a travesty. This squad must be broken up at the end of the season, regardless of what is won or lost.

Redknapp re-emerges as a contendor for Chelsea Manager

http://www.dailymail...helsea-job.html

I like the comment someone made at the bottom:

This story suggests that DM sports reporters do have psychic powers indeed. How on earth do they know what Mr. Abrahamovic's thoughts are. This is a guy who as far as I an aware does not give interviews and he certainly does not speak to journalist. My only conclusion as to the source and credibility of this story is that DM reporters are psychic

:D

I think we should stop thinking of who our next manager will be, it depends on Roman only...

I would pick Robbie anytime, even if we wont win anything at the end. He made some very nice miracles, turned our bad season in possibly our best if we win CL.

But as much as I know Roman, if RDM fails to win CL, he wont get the job. Unless Roman finaly forseen that changing manager every year will bring us nowhere. There is no guarantee our next coach will win CL or whatsoever...

Give chance to Robbie, he already proved to be good. And sure, I dont want we lose another 'Mourinho', its quite possible RDM could turn in great coach.

JT should definitely get the job, i mean he is the man who has been bossing the team -- remember what the media reported in the Napoli game! Why do you guys think he really got a red card against Barca? So he could be in dug-out to help explain to the dummy what to happen - and so he can be in charge from the sidelines in the final as well!

It all makes sense if you connect the dots....

:Goober:

• 3 weeks later...