New Chelsea Manager

Hiddink revealed that he has an option to break his contract this june

If that is case, then it is even better. We should go get Hiddink!

I'm really not too convinced about Capello's chances of succeeding in England. His dictator style of management and language barrier is gonna be a problem.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is case, then it is even better. We should go get Hiddink!

I'm really not too convinced about Capello's chances of succeeding in England. His dictator style of management and language barrier is gonna be a problem.

I disagree. di Matteo has done exactly what Hiddink did.. maybe better (consider the squads they had at their disposal) as much as i would love to have guus back, i think di matteo should be ahead of everyone else except Mourinho in the shortlist

I disagree. di Matteo has done exactly what Hiddink did.. maybe better (consider the squads they had at their disposal) as much as i would love to have guus back, i think di matteo should be ahead of everyone else except Mourinho in the shortlist

Don't get me wrong. What I meant was IF Roman doesn't want RDM, then why not go for Hiddink? Why go for Capello? Both are gonna be 66 this year too!

Erm, you're sure that is not for Liverpool????

Nope, 1 is RDM, The two others are young managers who like to play good football and who have done very well with limited resources, and done very well in the transfer market aswell.

I dont think Brendan Rogers be a bad choice.However he has come out he wouldnt due to the reason he wants to furthur his career rather then damage it.Which if we're not careful with the merry go round sacking we could have problems with in terms of how the job role is viewed

Nope, 1 is RDM, The two others are young managers who like to play good football and who have done very well with limited resources, and done very well in the transfer market aswell.

RDM aside, don't agree with the other two. We know what happened last time when we had a young manager in charge. No doubt Rodgers has done well so far in his career but he still need more experience in management and same goes for Martinez. Furthermore, is Martinez really a good manager?? Just only months ago people were saying Wigan are rubbish & managed by an average manager.

Doesn't mean they will do well at a big club, with massive funds, massive pressure and massive expectations.

Don't get me wrong. What I meant was IF Roman doesn't want RDM, then why not go for Hiddink? Why go for Capello? Both are gonna be 66 this year too!

yeah. if he doesn't hire rdm, those two are our only options i guess

rafa benitez?

gxilc.gif

brilliant gif shogun

Doesn't mean they will do well at a big club, with massive funds, massive pressure and massive expectations.

Just like Scolari handeled massive pressure and expectation before? So did Carlo, and to an extent AVB.

Who do we hire then?

Just like Scolari handeled massive pressure and expectation before? So did Carlo, and to an extent AVB.

Who do we hire then?

Yeah so if experienced, top class managers even struggled to handle it, then how the hell will Martinez and Rodgers do?

Who do we hire, don't know, but if RDM doesn't get the job they are better candidates like Capello, Hiddink and Loew.