New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of Roman wanting Chelsea to play like Barcelona.Granted they play some amazing football but last week we saw what happened.WE BEAT THEM and this shows that we don't need to embark on a new style,just need to carry on with our unique kind and go on to become of the most feared sides once again.So forget about Pep,stick with RDM.

If we win the CL (which we are one match from doing), I highly doubt the squad would be "dismantled".

Or it could go the other way. Roman and friends could say "alright we have won the CL with these players, let's get some new ones in and try again"

For me i can only pick either Jose or DiMatteo, no other choice. Why get rid of a man who is doing a great job with the squad, excellent man manager and clearly very tactically astute unless you are going to bring in the best.

Rumours about Guardiola resignation.

I guess we have to wait till noon.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-04-27/guardiola-to-quit-barcelona/

I personaly want Robbie to move somewhere else after season, he has been great this season, he will allways be our legend but I don't see him reboulding our squad.

And for Guardiola, he managed to do something magnificent in Barcelona and If he is the person, I doubt he will try to create another Barcelona instead he will try to created another working tactic, he will use our youngsters and he could quite possibly built an empire.

And what is most important at all I'd rather see Guardiola sacked than Robbie sacked.

Rumours about Guardiola resignation.

I guess we have to wait till noon.

http://www.itv.com/n...quit-barcelona/

I personaly want Robbie to move somewhere else after season, he has been great this season, he will allways be our legend but I don't see him reboulding our squad.

And for Guardiola, he managed to do something magnificent in Barcelona and If he is the person, I doubt he will try to create another Barcelona instead he will try to created another working tactic, he will use our youngsters and he could quite possibly built an empire.

And what is most important at all I'd rather see Guardiola sacked than Robbie sacked.

If Guardiola leaves (looks inevitable) he will not manage any other team. He'll take a break for a year. Mourinho has ruled himself out, and I believe him. Not winning the UCL with such a great Madrid team means he's still got unfinished business. That leaves no-one really. Those are the only 2 I would have chosen ahead of RDM but since they're not going to come RDM is the obvious choice.

http://movil.as.com/...12/Tes?seccion=

Pep Guardiola met on 29 February in Paris with the current owner and president of Chelsea, Roman Abramovich. Barcelona coach went to Paris to listen to Russian tycoon, who was and is very interested in signing for the London bench knowing he had many doubts to continue on the bench of the Camp Nou.

Guardiola took that day the club did not train and enjoyed a day off to play against Venezuela Team in Malaga. At the meeting asked all about the club. Interestingly, a few hours before Jose Mourinho took the opportunity to travel to London in search of a new home. Next to the Chelsea owner was at the meeting his personal assistant, Marina Granovskaia.

Abramovich gave Guardiola virtual carte blanche in the presentation of your future project, but he did not commit. Chelsea owner repeatedly expressed interest in signing him and coach Santpedor esuchó only, without committing to anything. What I did was interested in every detail of the workforce, the technical organization and operation of the club, from the first team to lower grades.

I want us to keep RDM. I think he deserves it, but i do hope we try and play better football next season, now don't get me wrong i don't care about playing 'tiki taka' football, just not 11 men behind the ball in every match, now i know we had to do it against Barca, but it seems like we set up that way against most teams now...

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich offers Pep Guardiola total control

http://www.telegraph...al-control.html

No way he'll eat his word. But few week ago Pep talked about contract extension, but when we and RM beat them didn't want to do it. It's possible,