New Chelsea Manager

Robby manager and Zola assistant.

Give this team some spirit with these two guys :)

Said enough.

I like people who really respect club, like Zola and RDM. Not just to come for big wages and winning.

That would be awesome.

Will be worth a shot for a season.

Since we gamble so much on Scolari and AVB to give them big compensation, surely this would not hurt much!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robby manager and Zola assistant.

Give this team some spirit with these two guys :)

Said enough.

I like people who really respect club, like Zola and RDM. Not just to come for big wages and winning.

Why do you support Chelsea then?..

Go setup an anti-success chelsea football club, like the United fans did with FC United of Manchester.

Pointless chasing Hiddink again as he clearly don't fancy the day to day job any more. David Moyes has to be a real possibility and why not? He has the experience and is the right age to push us on. He has a fergie like determination which, if we are all honest, can only be a good thing.

Martin O'Neill? would he leave Sunderland?

I would still rather have Mourinho here at the end of the season if he would come here. We cannot miss out on him at all, Di Matteo has done a fantastic job so far yes, but i fear that when it comes to buying players will he be up for it?, will he improve youth?, does he have a future formation and a good future game plan?. That we still haven't seen from him and it could be risky keeping him, then again he did buy the likes of Odemwingie for West Brom for a bargain too.

Sloth, Like you I would have Jose back in a heartbeat. The rumour mill has him coming here with 25m to Real and 9m a year to Jose and an unlimited cheque-book to rebuild the squad. The knock on Roberto is: has he learnt from his spell at the Baggies, after his first 6months teams tumbled to his tactics and and unlike Jose, he couldn't adjust out of them at half-time.

Why do you support Chelsea then?..

Go setup an anti-success chelsea football club, like the United fans did with FC United of Manchester.

Winning is important thing, but there are more

important things...Sure I want our club to win, but what i meant by "winning" is not to get managers on that way, like "we must get some top manager who will win all trophies in first year, if he wont, we fire him". Much better to pick someone who knows the club and will try his best to give us wins. Taking trophies or you will be fired is completely missed thinking. I understand to fire AVB because there were problems everywhere, but why Ancelotti? And why should new manager need to arrive, when we have Robby who done great work with this team.

Also I always hope and believe for chelsea to win any match, but I dont "demand" that from them,

All I want is they play by their best strenghts and show will to win.

Clearly some of you just want them to win or you criticise whole team, manager,...

Also I always hope and believe for chelsea to win any match, but I dont "demand" that from them,

All I want is they play by their best strenghts and show will to win.

Clearly some of you just want them to win or you criticise whole team, manager,...

What the hell man, so disrespectful.

[On Benitez] and i not to be surprised if Roman will take him.

Yeah because it's not like he fired the best manager in the world for questioning his authority and that of the people close to him.. *

The chances of an "oligarch" hiring a manager with a history of shifting the blame on his superiors (FSW had the audacity to slate Moratti) are very very slight.

Id be curious to know what would happen if Everton got took over by a billionaire tomorrow and told Moyes he had an unlimited amount of cash to spend. All off a sudden he is under serious pressure for the first time in his career, how will he cope?

It's not like the most logical assumption would be that he'd go from a manager whose groups of players have always overachieved to one that would make our bunch of players underachieve worse than they have for the last 2 years.

Not that you need to worry though. Moyes has lost his chance at getting that big a job.

*BTW not sure how this season's player power stories created/ or let retarded speculation resurface but reading about how JT (or any player power) got Mourinho sacked might be the dumbest thing since the notion that sacking an assistant manager ruined Ancelotti's Chelsea.