Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Can't wait to see him shine in EPL. Saw him play live twice and woooooooooow........He's so special, so full of inspiration, so effectice, so cool. His passing is sublime. That's why they call him the new Johan Cruyiff.

:chai:

Can't wait to see him shine in EPL. Saw him play live twice and woooooooooow........He's so special, so full of inspiration, so effectice, so cool. His passing is sublime. That's why they call him the new Johan Cruyiff.

Grow up.

KDB is a lot better than Cruyff ever was.

Hein said it a few times, though personally I don't agree with him, he's a different type if you ask me. The only thing they really have in common was vista and talent.

Remember when me and a few others spent a whole month telling everyone Schurrle would be a needless signing and KDB would outperform him in any position?

That quartet of KDB, Oscar, Mata and Hazard could easily be the best midfield in English history if we continue to surround them with the players to maximize their talents.

Remember when me and a few others spent a whole month telling everyone Schurrle would be a needless signing and KDB would outperform him in any position?

That quartet of KDB, Oscar, Mata and Hazard could easily be the best midfield in English history if we continue to surround them with the players to maximize their talents.

It is a long season. I think it is a decent buy and offers us something different. Let him prove himself.

the key of maximize their talents is Jose Mourinho....

But the thing is Schurrle wouldn't be obstructing KDB's spot in the team anyway. Schurrle's signing was good because we really needed it for the squad depth and the different type of player he is.

Schurrle, Hazard, Mata, KDB, Oscar & Moses for the -3- behind the striker is absolutely brilliant IMO because it offers tactical variety and balance all in different ways.

I said it from the start that the Schurrle signing has nothing to do with KDB and that I'd love to have both in the squad, and I'm delighted it looks like we're actually doing so.