John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

Ugh, just ban him already, or let him go.

Personally I think the evidence suggests he is not guilty... Ferdinand wasn't even aware of any abuse during the game, then all of a sudden after it was brought to his attention he began to play the villain. Terry would have to be ridiculously stupid to look forward to 'clearing [his] name' - and he'd be even dimmer to spout racist abuse next to the referee... especially next to Ashley Cole and Anelka!

Then again, he is a footballer.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, let's all do a merry dance around the fact that there is a very good chance he's guilty and blame the JT loving media. It's not as if he has got away with it before. Not one person here can tell me he didn't do the same to Ledley King. But sure, there's a media vendetta don't you know.

Only one England captain, eh?

Yeah, let's all do a merry dance around the fact that there is a very good chance he's guilty and blame the JT loving media. It's not as if he has got away with it before. Not one person here can tell me he didn't do the same to Ledley King. But sure, there's a media vendetta don't you know.

Cute.

This is a chelsea fan site. Go talk out of your ass somewhere else.

Anton actually said he didnt heard Terry saying those stuff about him but someone told him he said that after it "happend"?

What a joke! how this story is still on? the guy doesnt have any evidnce even! who exactly told him Terry said those stuff?

Why nobody get up and say he heard it?

Anton actually said he didnt heard Terry saying those stuff about him but someone told him he said that after it "happend"?

What a joke! how this story is still on? the guy doesnt have any evidnce even! who exactly told him Terry said those stuff?

Yeah spot on mate. As long as the intended target never heard Terry being racist, what is he complaining about?

Yeah spot on mate. As long as the intended target never heard Terry being racist, what is he complaining about?

You are one sad little ewok. Shouldn't you be on a Star Wars fan forum or something? Additionally, I would heavily suggest that your mum suspend your internet privileges indefinitely so that you can find something better to do with your time than make pathetic attempts at wum-ery. Oh, and yes, there is only one England captain: Mr. John Terry!

Think he decided afters that he did hear what was 'said' well in the paper world anyway

But agree it is daft that he's 'key witness'...if he didnt hear it he cant give evidence!

This is a chelsea fan site. Go talk out of your ass somewhere else.

Yeah, I may aswell take my truth elsewhere. Get behind the herd and absolutely in no way entertain the fact that the man accused, (who has already been accused of being a racist) actually was a racist, when video evidence and his own admissions actually admit to calling a fellow footballer a 'black c*nt'.

He's our JT, and he's our racist. You know what you are Anton, eh?

Yeah, I may aswell take my truth elsewhere. Get behind the herd and absolutely in no way entertain the fact that the man accused, (who has already been accused of being a racist) actually was a racist, when video evidence and his own admissions actually admit to calling a fellow footballer a 'black c*nt'.

Was it said in a racist intent?

If the video evidence shows it why is it taking so long? Why is there so much debate to what he said?Surley if it was clear enough the verdict would've been reached by now as however not everyone has the lip reading skills you obviously do..its still on going

If the video evidence shows it why is it taking so long? Why is there so much debate to what he said?Surley if it was clear enough the verdict would've been reached by now as however not everyone has the lip reading skills you obviously do..its still on going

Great. The best defence is that it's taking so long. Nevermind the fact that he's been accused of racism by the player involved, been caught on video saying it, admitted saying it, and has previous for it.

Aye, 'black c'nt' was totally unintentional in context.

If it was said to a Chelsea player would intent be an excuse?

No. I'd be riled up of course..

However, consider the context wasn't actually in a hateful manner. Or do you believe this is irrelevant? Because then I believe the definition of "racism" isn't properly identified.

No. I'd be riled up of course..

However, consider the context wasn't actually in a hateful manner. Or do you believe this is irrelevant? Because then I believe the definition of "racism" isn't properly identified.

Racism, is racism, is racism for me. I really do think it's irrelevant when it comes to things like that.