John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough.

How did you feel when Buquets got away with calling Marcelo a "monkey" this year?

I'm not sure if you can compare the two, simply because the player involved with Terry has made a complaint. I know that's a fine line, but the fact is, a black player has complained about racial abuse to him, and there is evidence of thus. We can't tell him he shouldn't, just because of who's involved.

Busquets should have had the book thrown at him, just as Terry and Suarez should if proven guilty. The fact Busquets wasn't prosecueted, doesn't mean he's not racist.

I'm not sure if you can compare the two, simply because the player involved with Terry has made a complaint. I know that's a fine line, but the fact is, a black player has complained about racial abuse to him, and there is evidence of thus. We can't tell him he shouldn't, just because of who's involved.

Busquets should have had the book thrown at him, just as Terry and Suarez should if proven guilty. The fact Busquets wasn't prosecueted, doesn't mean he's not racist.

I think it's right there's an investigation, because Terry's explanation is weak & warrants one.

However TheFA are making a complete hash of it. That's why the head of Kick It Out campaign is close to resigning because The FA won't grow some balls and make a decision. The longer it goes on, the further Terry's name gets dragged through the mud.

However, racism isn't the only thing wrong in football at this moment. How many actual criminals are we allowing in the game at the moment? Marlon King, Joey Barton ect.

I understand the FA doing what they are doing, but can't get why the police have anything to do with it.

I thought the same... if it was a police matter, then our shonex would already be serving his sentence (sorry shon :P)

Youve been a member of the forum for almost 6 months but this seems to be the only topic to interest you . YOU have already prejudged the issue ..

so no reason will sway your obviously biased views .. Good bye take your bile with your Daily Mail

Yeah, let's all do a merry dance around the fact that there is a very good chance he's guilty and blame the JT loving media. It's not as if he has got away with it before. Not one person here can tell me he didn't do the same to Ledley King. But sure, there's a media vendetta don't you know.

Only one England captain, eh?

Ewok what team do you support?.

Chelsea players - guilty until proven innocent, then guilty anyway.

Other team players - innocent until proven guilty, but all is forgiven and forgotten anyway.

Wayne Rooney - saint-like altruist, perfect disciplinary record and inspirational role model to all people across the world.

I wonder what half our squad has to say about John Terry calling someone a "Black C**T".... If he was a racist do you think he would want to play with so many coloured people?

Really..... Really? This is still going on... Fucking just ban him already so we can move on from another bull shit scenario regarding our club.

I wonder what half our squad has to say about John Terry calling someone a "Black C**T".... If he was a racist do you think he would want to play with so many coloured people?

Exactly... for me racism is more serious than calling someone a black cunt in the heat of a moment (even though we don't know if that was the case, and even then he didn't call him a nigger or whatnot). For me a racist is someone who can't stand being alongside a person who he genuinely hates, and racists HATE. If he was a genuine racist, we would have heard about frictions within the squad a long time ago already. Instead he hugs people like Drogba and Cole when we score... really? Imagine Hitler hugging and kissing a jew, now wouldn't that have been a sign of peace and pigs flying in frozen hell.

Chelsea players - guilty until proven innocent, then guilty anyway.

Other team players - innocent until proven guilty, but all is forgiven and forgotten anyway.

Wayne Rooney - saint-like altruist, perfect disciplinary record and inspirational role model to all people across the world.

Agree!!!! Every other team players seem to get the benifit of the doubt or theres an excuse made for their actions..JT however is guilty stright away! And its annoying

Its also annoying when the media know fuck all and yet pretend they know the ins and outs which is where the jugdement from others is coming from partly it seems!