Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

I hope the club offers Cahill a nice way to say farewell to the fans. He has been a great soldier for the team for a number of years, and even though he maybe never had enough quality and talent to play for a club of this size, he has still won every single trophy there is and has played a substantial role in winning them as well.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham want to sign Chelsea's Gary Cahill in the January transfer window, Sky Sports News understands.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11581152/fulham-chasing-chelseas-gary-cahill-as-possible-january-transfer-window-addition

sell him to fuck 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Imagine he went there and did well... 😂

Let's be real here, Cahill does his best work in a defensive system, low block and everything. Asking him to play in a high line (and offensive team) is like when AVB used Terry in his high defensive line and we all know how that turned out. Besides, Arsenal only seem to be going after CBs because of their injury issues. Would Cahill even start there when everyone is fit? Doubt it. He's better off going to some mid-table club.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Let's be real here, Cahill does his best work in a defensive system, low block and everything. Asking him to play in a high line (and offensive team) is like when AVB used Terry in his high defensive line and we all know how that turned out. Besides, Arsenal only seem to be going after CBs because of their injury issues. Would Cahill even start there when everyone is fit? Doubt it. He's better off going to some mid-table club.

I can see him going back to the Villa, they could do with a washed up, ex-England international now the old one has gone :D 

23 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

I can see him going back to the Villa, they could do with a washed up, ex-England international now the old one has gone :D 

Theyve turned him down for costing too much!

• 2 weeks later...

Gary Cahill has been linked with a move to Fulham but Claudio Ranieri is unsure if he will be joining them for a relegation battle.

“Gary is a very important player and for us it would be fantastic.I don’t know if he wants to come and fight with us,” the Italian said.