Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

So when we arent in turmoil the media say nothing ahout how Sarri has treated Cahill. Soon as shit goes wrong, start writing stories... hmmm... good old English media

I've never been one to give a toss about the media. I've known from a early age how they operate

Ive also never been paranoid but we are one of the only clubs the media takes pleasure in knocking whether we are shit hot or just plain shit.

Theres many things (underdogs) that the media get behind and push them to be great. But you can't be too great cause then they will take great pleasure in knocking the fuck out of you.

I would much rather have the terrible gits hate us right from the start cause that way we know where we stand!

No one likes us - we don't care!

s-l1600.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

let's do a Haitian zombie ritual on Chubby Chris and let him loose on Fleet Street!!!

this song gets me WET

He got better with age and hard punk never really floated my boat.

But imaybe some zombie ritual might put some life into Cahill?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sounds like Cahill is not extremely happy with his season:

"It's been really terrible for me personally. It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final. It's been very difficult. I have played on a regular basis over the previous six seasons and I've won everything with Chelsea, so to be watching from the stands is something I didn't expect. I know how the whole club works, I've got a big relationship with all the players and staff, and yet none of that has been utilised."

"If you are not playing a player, any player, for two, three, four games, then you don't have to give a reason for that. But if it gets to eight or nine games, then you have to explain the situation. What's going on? But the manager hasn't done that. I see some of the situations with players who won the title with Chelsea, not just myself, and it just hasn't been right. It makes it very hard for me to have respect for someone who has not respected what some of us have won with the club."

Feel sorry for him, he was a great player. I really hope he will be in the squad today and after Hazard scores a hat-trick he'll feature since this is our last home game. After this statement it's unlikely though.

58 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Sounds like Cahill is not extremely happy with his season:

"It's been really terrible for me personally. It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final. It's been very difficult. I have played on a regular basis over the previous six seasons and I've won everything with Chelsea, so to be watching from the stands is something I didn't expect. I know how the whole club works, I've got a big relationship with all the players and staff, and yet none of that has been utilised."

"If you are not playing a player, any player, for two, three, four games, then you don't have to give a reason for that. But if it gets to eight or nine games, then you have to explain the situation. What's going on? But the manager hasn't done that. I see some of the situations with players who won the title with Chelsea, not just myself, and it just hasn't been right. It makes it very hard for me to have respect for someone who has not respected what some of us have won with the club."

Feel sorry for him, he was a great player. I really hope he will be in the squad today and after Hazard scores a hat-trick he'll feature since this is our last home game. After this statement it's unlikely though.

I don't get his comment. Sarri may not be the best man manager but I thought he was pretty clear in the beginning when he said that drinkwater and Cahill can go.

In term of winning the league, many player was in the same situation. We had John Terry, Mr Chelsea did not play under Conte. It is pretty normal. 

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't get his comment. Sarri may not be the best man manager but I thought he was pretty clear in the beginning when he said that drinkwater and Cahill can go.

In term of winning the league, many player was in the same situation. We had John Terry, Mr Chelsea did not play under Conte. It is pretty normal. 

Or Moses, who was a key figure for the title-winning team but under Sarri he became a forgotten man. Idk, maybe Sarri didn't spoke to Cahill in private, or he is just frustrated.

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Or Moses, who was a key figure for the title-winning team but under Sarri he became a forgotten man. Idk, maybe Sarri didn't spoke to Cahill in private, or he is just frustrated.

dog help us that we are reduced to discussing Moses coming back as some sort of positive development

tumblr_o9nkbepvgF1ttavaio1_250.gif

This is the problem with our club. The players want to fuck off the moment they dont play anymore. Cahill is 33 and should accept bench role if he was loyal to the club.

Obviously his situation is extreme, but we had many players over the years who wanted to leave as soon as they didnt play. They dont like the club enough to fight for starting spot. 

On the other hand, our managers are awful too. They cut off certain players automaticaly no matter what. It should always be about fair competition. Anyone should have a chance to work hard and prove himself. But our managers pick players and cut out others without any chance. The players obviously know that.

Whats his problem? we don't need drama before the final push this season. He is old , and we have better centre backs who suit the managers style a lot more. He was never going to play

Sure Sarri could have should have dealt the situation better but did it really come as a surprise to Cahill? Everyone who understands football knew that Cahill is not the type of defender manager like Sarri is looking for. He should left the club the moment Sarri was appointed.

57 minutes ago, lucio said:

Whats his problem? we don't need drama before the final push this season. He is old , and we have better centre backs who suit the managers style a lot more. He was never going to play

i like your profile pic mate :) Cahill fan?

8 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Sure Sarri could have should have dealt the situation better but did it really come as a surprise to Cahill? Everyone who understands football knew that Cahill is not the type of defender manager like Sarri is looking for. He should left the club the moment Sarri was appointed.

I am NOT joking when I say he could have went to Juve and gotting a decent amout of time

Rugani is such shit

cannot believe we were talking about dumping £45, 50m on HIM!!!!!!!!