Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's pretty possible since we've got Sturridge and Torres with possibility of Lukaku. As for Real it seems to me that Jose doesn't like Benzema and will try to get rid of him while earning some cash and Adebayor not certain for the next season. Higuain had a serious injury and I in my opinion Jose will try to bring another striker in the summer, and if he could get rid of Kaka while doing it he'd be happy.

Would Drogba refuse a call from his former boss while not being our 1st team regular? *cough* Car *cough* valho *cough*

Drogba totally has his bad moments, when it looks like he needs another challenge, in another environment.

But he also has brilliant moments. I just love this player because he's one of the guys (Lampard, Terry, Gudjohnsen, Hasselbaink, Drogba, Cech) who made me love this team. A big part of him doesn't want him to go, but another part keeps telling me that he accomplished his mission at Chelsea and he needs to go somewhere else.

I don't really know what to think, but I hope Carlo will do the right thing in the summer.

About Kaka, IDK what to say. He was amazing at Milan, but then he proved to be a flop for Real Madrid. But maybe Real isn't the club for him. Maybe Primera is not the competition for him. Maybe Chelsea and EPL are! Who knows?! But one thing is certain: I don't want us to spend more than 25 millions for him.

I will feel very sad when Drogba leaves us whether in summer or later. He's a Chelsea legend and has a very special place in my heart. What I wrote above was from my own opinion, and l still want Didier in the club.

Been thinking, if Kaka joins us wouldn't Fifa12 come out with a Chelsea player featuring it? :eyebrows:

Kaka still knows how to play football. he was brilliant at WC.

You know that Kaka is an experienced player? On the other side Josh is inexperienced, we can't ly only on him. If we won't have good season, who will be blamed now?

Josh will get his chances.

Well he will always remain inexperienced at this level if that's the attitude towards it. He maybe 18 and have a lot left, but get him started now!.

It's my 'Fantasy Kit Design' based on the rumours of the away kit for the 11/12 season, so thought i'd let people see it as a 'realistic' type shirt with the liitle hope of getting hold of Kaka!

Yeah.. Was clarifying for anyone who believed it was the true kit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You