Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture must have been photoshopped. kaka is too disciplined and professional to let himself go out of shape like that.:whistling:

I hope you are joking, because thats not Kaká, the Real Madrid's player.

Modric is player what we really need, we don't need ex-star player like Kaka.

If our fate rely on Modric then we are hopeless.

Not saying we need Kaka with his current form and with his age, but Modric is a good player but not the salvation of Chelsea's midfield.

If our fate rely on Modric then we are hopeless.

Not saying we need Kaka with his current form and with his age, but Modric is a good player but not the salvation of Chelsea's midfield.

So if we get Modric, we still need another Midfielder?

So if we get Modric, we still need another Midfielder?

Of course. What happen if he doesnt succeed here ? VB wont have too much options to change the game if all we got in he transfer window is Modric.

We have 33 years old player that is no longer world class.

An injury prone called Essien.

A "brilliant" player called Mikel.

Another DM: Ramires

If you think that this + Modric is enough, then I disagree with you.

Lol @ Emile Heskey. Get him now haha I wouldn't classify Ramires as a defensive midfieler, at least not the way he played last year. He's box to box, I'd have to say. In contrast to mikel.

Lol @ Emile Heskey. Get him now haha I wouldn't classify Ramires as a defensive midfieler, at least not the way he played last year. He's box to box, I'd have to say. In contrast to mikel.

I dont know how you people call the positions in mid.

Its different from what we call in Brazil.

Of course. What happen if he doesnt succeed here ? VB wont have too much options to change the game if all we got in he transfer window is Modric.

We have 33 years old player that is no longer world class.

An injury prone called Essien.

A "brilliant" player called Mikel.

Another DM: Ramires

If you think that this + Modric is enough, then I disagree with you.

enough for what exactly?

if we are talking about our midfield being good enough to to win the PL, then i say the addition of Modric is quite possibly good enough to win the title. But now if we are talking about is our midfield good enough to challenge for the CL, then no adding Modric is not enough to compete against the likes of Barca and Madrid.

@henrique Well, you're prob right different countrys styles might Differ in how they define a position. I think I get where youre coming from, but a a defensive midfielder would "hold" in front of the back four and occasionally drop in when one of the fullbacks surges forward. They usually don't get into the final third often...i remember that brazil often fielded two defensive midfielders as theres so much creativity to work with among the forward players. but I think they were given more freedom to roam, if I'm not mistaken.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You