Kaká

the wes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Madrid have announced that they will break with Kaka for each advantageous tender. Chelsea is a potential buyer. Do you think that Kaka has ever place in the team

No thank you. Too much money in transfer, wages and has bad knees.

I think Chelsea shouldn't buy Kaka, a player that can't play in Real Madrid won't play in a great team like Chelsea...

Chelsea need's new blood, players between 20-26, not guys with 30+ like Kaka.

Sorry if i'm breaking some fans hearts, but its just my opinion as a Chelsea supporter :lol:

I think Chelsea shouldn't buy Kaka, a player that can't play in Real Madrid won't play in a great team like Chelsea...

Chelsea need's new blood, players between 20-26, not guys with 30+ like Kaka.

Sorry if i'm breaking some fans hearts, but its just my opinion as a Chelsea supporter :lol:

Not the only one who thinks that Chelsea will not need Kakadrunk.gif

I mean Kaka is a world class player who has unfortunately been plagued with reccuring injuries during his time at the Bernabau but, for all we know he could do a Van Der Vaart or Sneijder and just jump into life at another club.^_^ Nevertheless, his signing is relatively useless and does exceed the boundaries of logic. I mean with the acquisition of Lucas Piazon in the last window , who will be joining us in January, and the asset we avail in Josh Mceachran, we already yield two Midfielders oozing with the potential to become our very own Xavi & Iniesta :woo: They're both very young and can hopefully grow together at the club, yet we can't be too brash in rushing them. And besides Kaka recently posed for Madrid's new kit, and has repeatedly reiterated his desire to remain at the Bernabau. I would ignore the media speculation as most of the nonsense being collated are both unquoted and unreliable.:tiphat:

Kaka is unfairly under-rated these days! He's still TOP quality. Real madrid Got Ozil and Now Sahin, and Jsoe likes to play with a holind mid like Kedihra so where does Kaka fit in? I will always rate a religous footballer would love to see Ramires and Kaka in the same Mid.

I mean Kaka is a world class player who has unfortunately been plagued with reccuring injuries during his time at the Bernabau but, for all we know he could do a Van Der Vaart or Sneijder and just jump into life at another club.^_^ Nevertheless, his signing is relatively useless and does exceed the boundaries of logic. I mean with the acquisition of Lucas Piazon in the last window , who will be joining us in January, and the asset we avail in Josh Mceachran, we already yield two Midfielders oozing with the potential to become our very own Xavi & Iniesta :woo: They're both very young and can hopefully grow together at the club, yet we can't be too brash in rushing them. And besides Kaka recently posed for Madrid's new kit, and has repeatedly reiterated his desire to remain at the Bernabau. I would ignore the media speculation as most of the nonsense being collated are both unquoted and unreliable.:tiphat:

emo3.gifI agree the Premier League is not for Kaka

What is wrong with the PL? which players are designated for PL?

What beliefs themselves how prone to injury Kaka. I personally do not think it will succeed in England. There are equipment and classes, but I see it in a club in England. In Spain when he could not have chai.gif

Real Madrid have announced that they will break with Kaka for each advantageous tender. Chelsea is a potential buyer. Do you think that Kaka has ever place in the team

No. signing kaka would violate our vision for the future and long term project that starts from next season (hopefully) and more importantly he's past his prime. makes no sense at all

What beliefs themselves how prone to injury Kaka. I personally do not think it will succeed in England. There are equipment and classes, but I see it in a club in England. In Spain when he could not have chai.gif

If PL is not for Kaka, its a problem with PL, not with Kaka.

btw, he said in a brazilian TV days ago that he want to stay at Real Madrid, because is a challenge for him to succeed at Madrid. He is not willing to leave Real as a flop.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You