Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, let me rephrase that, if he's surplus to requirements for MOURINHO then he isn't for us, should make it alot clearer :whistling:

Vander Vaart (Surplus to Mou)

Sneijder

Makalele

Robben.

On the contrary it tells you buy Real Madrid players.

Real Madrid refuse to let Kaka leave for less than £50m

Manchester City and Chelsea will have to stump up a staggering £50million if they want to land Kaka this summer.The player is on his way out of the Bernabeu but boss Jose Mourinho met with club chiefs last week and was told he will not be allowed to leave unless his valuation is met

no way for this money...This value is tooo big for him

Do you think then Man City might go in for him again?

£50m? Maybe he was worth that in 2006 but fuck off..... He's probably worth about £15m now and how can they say looks likely to leave? Nobody will buy him for that much, probably not even City although tbh it wont burn too big a hole in their pockets.

Can buy 2 good wingers and a creative midfielder for that.... fucking jokers.

£50m? Maybe he was worth that in 2006 but fuck off..... He's probably worth about £15m now and how can they say looks likely to leave? Nobody will buy him for that much, probably not even City although tbh it wont burn too big a hole in their pockets.

Can buy 2 good wingers and a creative midfielder for that.... fucking jokers.

emo3.gif

If Abramovich could fork out £30 and £50 million for washed up Sheva and Torres respectively then don't put it past him to pay real madrid the asking price for kaka

In the ideal world. kaka isn't worth more than £13 million. fuck that form is temporary and class is permanent bullshit, kaka is past his prime and real madrid are merely looking for mugs to rip off. Abramovich is that you?

Off topic. I strongly recommend Maxi moralez of velez sarsfield as an exceptional value buy to address the lack of creativity in our midfield. he shouldn't costy more than £16 million although if he was playing in europe and famous, would be worth around £35 million. I know he isn't proven in europe and yada yada but this dude is technically ten light years ahead of kaka and younger. These are the type of unknown gem we should be targeting (ala chicharito).and kick the overrated and overpriced players like sheva,veron,kaka,torres to the curb. Small risk, potential high reward is the way forward blue%20scalf.gif

I really liked Moralez in the U20 WC, but he's way too small

Yer I understand but I doubt he's significantly shorter than Aaron Lennon, luca modric ,Arshavin and Wright Phillips. These are short players who well established in the league.

From Kevin Pietersen's Twitter:

‘Hope I'm not being a snitch.. BUT, I had dinner a couple tables away from KAKA last night.. Are we gonna see the great man CFC?? Hmmm,’ said @kevinpp24, who was eating at Zuma restaurant in Knightsbridge.

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney

Hi tweeps. Just finished filming new FIFA ad with @3gerardpique. Kaka benzema and Tim Cahill. Good day. The ad looks good

that's why is he in London ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You