Kaká

the wes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think its up to him, if Jose deems him surplus to requirements then he'll be out the door.

And straight into ours. Chelsea is practically the place to be for Brazillians now. Personally I would love for Kaka to come to Chelsea, but only if he remains injury free for his time here at Stamford.blue%20scalf.gif

Jose will get rid now hes got proper control of Real, he must be a high earner too. Most likely gonna go back to AC Milan or maybe even Juve, they're trying to rebuild too and got Pirlo.

Serie A = Old peoples home.

Seems as tho buying oldish proven players of great stature doesn't work for us.

according to spanish Media Sport.es Barcelona News paper... Kaka is also Chelsea priority... this came out today...

Even if this News paper is not a Joke... some times Catalan Media do this kind of reports to mantain Madrid Media Busy... or at least Real Madrid jajaja.

Please no, he would be a massive flop. He's a flop at Madrid already. Don't see him playing as a starter even if he comes.

The problem I think is that Kaka is not playing the games... but... if you have see the bench playing in the last games... Him on the team... he still has the pass, the goal, and the inteligent way of play.... I do belive Kaka can play again in a higher level, if he has the chance to be in the Starting XI.... The problem at Real Madrid is that Mou has only 1 place for a Player like Kaka and so Far... Ozil has been the perfect Partner for CR7 and is hard to let him on the Bench... and U know Kaka means nothing to Mou.... He plays what is working....

Exactly I see him leaving for sure, I mean they just signed Sahin and Altintop... I mean how many midfielders do they have? :lol: Wouldn't mind him here on the cheap to be honest.

Cheap deal for Kaka not happening !

Besides we are trying to reduce the avg. age of our team and Kaka is 29->30 when he lands at Chelsea ! Don't need him, Stay where you are KAKA

Wow,he is injury in Spain.How you think will be the situation if he come in England...He is not for this football.For him the best choice will be to go in Brazil and play in Flamengo/Santos or another Brazilian club.

Oh and we need young players not players who will play 1/2 season/s and retire.With two words

No Thanks

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You