Frank Lampard

DavidEU

And still Didier was nothin compared to what he was 2009-2010..AND SO IS LAMPARD, so stop defending his mediocre performances.Lamps is bad .. doesn't move the ball forward fast enough and only joggs around while defending.WHY THE FUCK are you defending him, legend or not he needs to go.

And still he was good enough to win us the CL...AND SO IS LAMPARD

Lampard doesn't suit our current style of play and we have basically forced him into a position just so he can be on the team sheet. Its pretty clear that Frank would rather play in a CAM role; I'm not sure if he has the discipline to play his current role.

Few days ago,few people were writing him off as a Chelsea player and now everyone singing his name.Let this performance be a reminder of his true potential to all those who ever doubted him.I am sure he will be great for us in the double pivot role as well.

Few days ago,few people were writing him off as a Chelsea player and now everyone singing his name.Let this performance be a reminder of his true potential to all those who ever doubted him.I am sure he will be great for us in the double pivot role as well.

No, those hatas will go into hiding & wait for Supa Frank to stumble. Then they will come out of the woodwork. Watch.

He's still shit in the double pivot playing deep.

of course he is better in a more advanced role, but everyone keeps one stating he is incapabale of the pivot whilst there is no blatant example of his execution of the DM role being any detrimental. In general lamps is accused of leaving the back exposed as a result of him going forward too often without tracking back. In fact most of the goals scored against us were because the wings were exposed. The fullbacks, sometimes at the same time push forward which leaves the wings exposed. That's also what de Atletico coach figuered out and hit us there. http://www.chelseadaft.org/2012/09/tactical-view-how-chelsea-left.html

WTF has this got to do with anything really?, so because we don't think Frank can play in the double pivot we cannot cheer the legend on as he scores for England?, stupid logic and a stupid way to throw your so called 'justice' about.

of course he is better in a more advanced role, but everyone keeps one stating he is incapabale of the pivot whilst there is no blatant example of his execution of the DM role being any detrimental. In general lamps is accused of leaving the back exposed as a result of him going forward too often without tracking back. In fact most of the goals scored against us were because the wings were exposed. The fullbacks, sometimes at the same time push forward which leaves the wings exposed. That's also what de Atletico coach figuered out and hit us there. http://www.chelseada...elsea-left.html

I was going to link to this myself. Very good analysis. It won't matter. People have decided the double pivot is at fault for everything.