Frank Lampard

DavidEU

JAMIE CARRAGHER INTERVIEWS FRANK LAMPARD: Foul-mouthed clashes, Steven Gerrard's emotional bouquet and why ex-Chelsea man still hasn't retired

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4164114/JAMIE-CARRAGHER-INTERVIEWS-CHELSEA-HERO-FRANK-LAMPARD.html

Great interview :)

43 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Complete Legend , Loved the part he said about the club and fans. Hope Chelsea give him the send off he and some other deserve eventually. End of an era , i still miss Terry , Lampard and Drogba bossing it. Hope he comes back here in some capacity one day.

An absolute animal among midfielders, one of the best of the generation, a different class. I am so happy to see Frank play live and I am pretty sure he is going to be a great manager because he is smart and intelligent enough to make it, unlike many others.

After Giggs and more recently Gerrard, I expect (demand) the same media attention to this news and want to see his name and face and article on every title page in the country. He deserves it. Legend.

Is any other player in the top 5 ever of their league in both goals AND assists? I'm not sure whether or not Messi will be in the top 5 for assists over in La Liga. I presume Rooney is also in the top 5 for both. I can't think of anyone else. Regardless, Messi wouldn't do it over here. 

9 minutes ago, Leif said:

Is any other player in the top 5 ever of their league in both goals AND assists? I'm not sure whether or not Messi will be in the top 5 for assists over in La Liga. I presume Rooney is also in the top 5 for both. I can't think of anyone else. Regardless, Messi wouldn't do it over here. 

Messi has both the most Goals and assists in the history of La Liga.

But yeah it's a pretty special club really.

42 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Messi has both the most Goals and assists in the history of La Liga.

But yeah it's a pretty special club really.

Amazing. Sometimes stats do tell the whole story. He can't not be the best with that sort of record; no Premier League or Serie A player in history would achieve the same in Spain, regardless of the strength of the league.

Thank You so much Frank Lampard for your service to Chelsea and England.

You have done great for us "Chelsea" and it shows how great you are when The Clubs Best All Time GoalScorer is a Midfielder instead of a Striker.

your great shots from way out and all those Free Kicks/Penalties/Corners and Passion from you is greatly appreciated from me and for putting your Body through so much pain for glory.

I would have loved it even more if you signed for My New England Revolution and instead of New York City FC, but I understand my MLS Team is not very appealing or attractive to players leaving European Clubs.

One of my idols growing up. Showed that if you work hard enough you can achieve greatness.
Probably one of the biggest reasons I became a Chelsea fan, if not the biggest.

Hope he gets a good job as a pundit, coach or even as a manager!

Happy retirement Mr. Lampard :)