Frank Lampard

DavidEU

• 2 weeks later...

Lampard: "I'll always be a Chelsea man, I had 13 years there. I had a good year at City and have a lot of friends there" #CFC #MCFC (Mail)

Lampard: "I think #CFC will beat West Brom. As long as they don't let that run go on too long because it's not comfortable playing catch up"

Lampard: "Jose Mourinho, knowing him, will want to turn that corner instantly." #CFC (Mail)

Lampard: "Chelsea will have their heads down. Jose is an intense manager and wants to win. They'll be up there, no doubt." #CFC (Mail)

Lampard: "Jose won't appreciate dropping points early in the season and he'll be working hard on the training field to win games." #CFC

Lampard: "John Terry was by a stretch the best defender in the league last season. Nothing changes in two games" #CFC #MCFC

Lampard: "JT is Mr Chelsea. You either take those things on the chin & stay part of the club - and that's how he'll take it- or you move on"

Lampard: "Some people don't like it. Steven Gerrard didn't want to play that part and he's taken his route." #CFC #LFC (Mail)

Lampard: "John Terry will buckle down in training and be a massive player for Chelsea this season and more." #CFC (Mail)

God I loved Lamps. Thats why it hurt us all so much all the Citeh palaver. Id still like to see us have a goodbye game for him. Maybe a combined one with JT.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-legend-frank-lampard-gianfranco-zola-inspired-me-to-become-a-world-record-breaker-a2926721.html

• 2 weeks later...
New York City 2-0 Toronto: Frank Lampard opens MLS account and Andrea Pirlo turns on the style to boost stars' play-off hopes
  • New York City FC's stand-in captain scored with a 20th-minute miss-hit
  • It was the former Chelsea ace's first goal in Major League Soccer for NYC
  • Andrea Pirlo provided the assist and was awarded man-of-the-match
  • NYCFC had won seven games in 28 before Wednesday night
  • They need to finish in the top six to make the MLS play-offs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3237927/New-York-City-2-0-Toronto-Frank-Lampard-opens-MLS-account-Andrea-Pirlo-turns-style-boost-stars-play-hopes.html

anyone think we will sign him on loan in January or at least let him train with the team so he can get fit ahead of the new MLS season? I really hope we do sign him on loan and give him the odd 15 minute cameo, the reception he would get would be insane!

anyone think we will sign him on loan in January or at least let him train with the team so he can get fit ahead of the new MLS season? I really hope we do sign him on loan and give him the odd 15 minute cameo, the reception he would get would be insane!

I would cry with happiness. The sound of super frank would be deafening!

Lampard might be the worse big signing this season for MLS....