Frank Lampard

DavidEU

My greatest player of all time. I maybe wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. My greatest memory of him is the penalty against Liverpool shortly after his mother's passing, I cried. One time had his picture in my signature of his celebration after the penalty where he pointed to the sky. Outstanding player.

Now that this legend has retired let's share our stories,
What is your best memory of Frank Lampard?

Remember that when I was a Kid, a mate and I always fought to see who would be Lamps in the match during lunch at school. He is just a type of player many aspire to be.

Thanks for being one of the best defenders I've ever seen in my life. I can feel proud because I saw super Frankie play.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

As supporters, definitely the greatest feeling ever felt.

Ive never felt the lowest lows and highest highs over such a short time ever. But it was a night I'll always remember, Ended up leaving some dodgy bar at 7 the next morning and decided to come home via the Dam. 14 of us got back to London 4 days later. In same clothes as we went in (plus all wearing Gasmasks we found in some shop) smelling like a Dutch brothel in a weed grow room! But it was my mates stag week so we gave him a good send off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Frank Lampard has been linked with a role working with the Chelsea youngsters 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4403110/Chelsea-academy-set-summer-changes.html

that would be great, now he can teach youngsters how to strike the ball from outside the area and finish chances, playing in midfield.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...