Frank Lampard

DavidEU

21 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Seriously? What the fuck. Do they have an intern as Twitter admin? 

Lamps' bigger than their tin can club AND their tinpot SOCCER league for retiring players.

Wow.... they've probably never seen him play before he went to the US... and they call it soccer there... nuff sed.

Anyways... Lampard you LEGEND. Loved watching him play. Good luck Super Frank!

An outstanding career for us and also had the pressure of the English media not warming to him and loving that twat Gerrard. His goalscoring record is staggering frankly and will never be beaten by most centre forwards never mind midfielders. 

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Lamps' bigger than their tin can club AND their tinpot SOCCER league for retiring players.

Lampards wife has more followers on twitter than their club

Not enough words to describe this massive legend, Lamps thank you for everything you´ve done in football, specially for Chelsea. Now that you´ve retired go on and get your much desired coaching badge, hope to see you back at the club in some capacity. Cheers and all the best in the future, goodluck ;)

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

The English use the term SOCCER as well. Thank you for contributing xenophobic content for the forum. I'm sure the mods appreciate that.

As a season ticket holder for NYCFC, it was an honor to see him play his final days in person. He was clearly past it and couldn't keep up with the work rate of the league overall, but was still doing the only thing he knows best - getting into the box and scoring. He's the reason why we finished #2 in the east when David Villa went through his drought and there were MVP talks before he became injured (again). Honored to say I watched Frank Lampard play his final game professionally.

35 minutes ago, Pete DS said:

The English use the term SOCCER as well. Thank you for contributing xenophobic content for the forum. I'm sure the mods appreciate that.

As a season ticket holder for NYCFC, it was an honor to see him play his final days in person. He was clearly past it and couldn't keep up with the work rate of the league overall, but was still doing the only thing he knows best - getting into the box and scoring. He's the reason why we finished #2 in the east when David Villa went through his drought and there were MVP talks before he became injured (again). Honored to say I watched Frank Lampard play his final game professionally.

That's not xenophobic. Don't be so sensitive.

8 minutes ago, Pete DS said:

Stop, you know what he was referring to when he capitalized the entire word.

Dismissing a League that's been historically crap and making fun of our use of soccer isn't xenophobic. Being an ass, maybe, but it's not xenophobia. 

1 hour ago, Pete DS said:

The English use the term SOCCER as well. Thank you for contributing xenophobic content for the forum

Err no we don't mate we are Chelsea Football Club. The only people who call it soccer are middle class tory rugby watching tosspots. As for saying it's xenophobic that's just completely over the top and laughable.

Fam, saying word soccer aint cool.

As for Lamps, enjoy your retirement. Greatest player to don the chelsea kit. 

Also one of main reasons I started supporting Chelsea, and one of my main reasons why I love this club. 

Been privilege to watch him all those years, he has been around my whole childhood and early adulthood, Im so happy I was able to see him in his best years.

Top professional, the kind of player all youngsters should look up to and learn from. One of our greatest ever. Hope to see him back in the club in the near future, wether its in our dugout or somewhere else. Legend!