Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I actually still can't grasp the idea of Chelsea without Lamps :(

And I find it a bit unfair to compare Lamps with Giggs. Giggs has absolutely incredible natural fitness and genetics while you could really see Lamps physically declining more and more with each passing season. It all started with that 2 week injury in 2011 under Carlo that turned out to be shitload of weeks longer and we were very shaken up until the almost very end when we somehow finished 2nd...

Paper Talk: New Yorkers not keen on Frank Lampard, nasty leg gash, Gunners’ cringe-worthy accents

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/paper-talk-new-yorkers-not-keen-on-frank-lampard-nasty-leg-gash-gunners-cringeworthy-accents/story-fn8uzjqx-1226997581511

Posted/Published: Today about 7 hours ago

Source: FoxSports Australia (foxsports.com.au)

Paper Talk: New Yorkers not keen on Frank Lampard, nasty leg gash, Gunners’ cringe-worthy accents

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/paper-talk-new-yorkers-not-keen-on-frank-lampard-nasty-leg-gash-gunners-cringeworthy-accents/story-fn8uzjqx-1226997581511

Posted/Published: Today about 7 hours ago

Source: FoxSports Australia (foxsports.com.au)

What a shit article - sure what the lads did was out of order but it was 13 years ago! And that's only one side of the story. Trash journalism of the highest order.

I get 9/11 was bad - but to be honest - there was lots of disbelief around at the time - I don't think some people took it seriously until a few days after the event.

Oh well on the flip side - might accelerate his return to a coaching role ;)

Not just one of the best players to play for this club but also one of the most down to earth and genuine blokes ever. This guy has unbelievable amounts of class, gratitude and also I love how he appreciates everything that us Chelsea fans gave him. Not one bad word for this guy he should be a player not just children look up too but all other aspiring pro's.

Thanks Frank, good luck, I will miss you.

:cry:

Disgraceful if he is left without a tribute match. This pre-season would have been perfect.

Yeah I was hoping for something like that. As soon as it became clear he was leaving, I thought of this:

It would make more sense to wait until JT retires/leaves and have a double testimonial.

Team Lampard Vs Team Terry

That does sound like a nice idea but that could take a while though. Terry's surprisingly fit and I think he would have less problems being a reserve in his final years as a player.