Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Frank Lampard also played a huge role when I started supporting Chelsea years ago. I've always wanted to see him play live. Now I won't have to travel very far to see him live (when they play Vancouver) Though I would have much preferred to see him in a Chelsea kit at Stamford Bridge. I'll make sure to catch all the games.

Best of luck to him in the big apple.

Mourinho on Frank leaving.

He said: ‘The way Mr Abramovich approached the Frank Lampard situation is amazing: “You go if you want to go; you come back if you want to come back. And you come back the way you want — to be an assistant, to be an ambassador, to be a director, to be a coach, to be an assistant coach”. That is fantastic.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2704745/Didier-Drogbas-return-Chelsea-moves-closer-Jose-Mourinho-confirms-wants-Blues-legend-Stamford-Bridge.html

I started to support Chelsea in 2003. I was 10 years old and we didn't have internet connection at home but a Hungarian television channel broadcasted a few Premier League matches every week and I really liked it but I wanted a team to support. One day I read an article: a Russian billionare purchased Chelsea. For some reason I found it very interesting and I decided to support them.

I have watched almost every match since then, I cried when we lost our CL semi-final against Monaco and Liverpool and when Anelka missed that penalty in Moscow. I've been loving the club for eleven years now. Terry and Lampard were the only players that belonged to this club from the beginning. Not gonna lie, it hurts to see him leave.. There are so many memories of him: his double against Bolton and Bayern, his goal in the CL final in Moscow, his four-pack against Derby, the emotional penalty against Liverpool, the double against Villa last year and so on and so on.. He scored so many memorable goals I could watch them for hours.

Cole has signed for As Roma after 8 years, Cech could leave after a decade and Terry is likely to retire in 1-2 seasons so it's a little tough to be a Chelsea supporter right now. I am sad I can't see Lamps in Hungary next month but I am also lucky because I've seen him play two times.

Good luck in NY, I hope he returns to London in a few years.

"We're going to sit down this week - he's here in New York for another week or so - and we'll have those discussions on just planning what we do with him for five months and that is an option.

"But we just need to speak together as a group, with Manchester City as well, and see what they think as far as our group."

For those who said NY operate separately from Manchester City....

10511243_676370269106506_740324212611196

I will always follow him and will always read news about him or interviews with him. To me, he will always be a Chelsea player and I will never stop being interested in him. Best of luck in the US Lampsy!

That gigantic poster of Lampard looks sweet!

Definitely going to see him at the opening ceremony in 2015. :blue scalf: