Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I'm grateful I got the chance to watch Lampard live in his last season for the club. For somebody it may not be seem right but for now I just can't watch old clips of him with his great goals, assists etc. Maybe after a month or two but atm it's just so hard...

Remember that penalty goal in the CL semis after his mom passed away? this moment was so emotional, I think I even shed a tear or two...one of the most epic moments with Lampsy at our club. Love this guy, hopefully he will find his luck somewhere else now and return to our club as a coach one day :)

I spent days sad about Lampard leaving and still wish he could have one more season - end his Chelsea career with a trophy. But he deserves to have some time off, focus on the WC and then hopefully he can enjoy the rest of his life. Thank you Lampard!

Now I just can't imagine how sad I'll be when Terry retires. Legends come and go but are never replaced.

That's what I thought in the first place about leaving the club. Not about salary or term of the contract but regular playtime. Hope he'll be back someday. We'll miss you, Frank!

I know that last season might be his last, but still crushed me seeing his name in ex blues.

Thanks Frank, a true legend and professional on and off the pitch. How lucky are we that we had him for all these years?

I will wait for the day he comes back as a coach.

irreplaceable..

Mourinho said: You cant imagine how

difficult it was. I think only Frank knows

that, but at the same time I can feel

some happiness about the process

because, for sure, he comes back to

Chelsea. For sure. Everybody wants it. Mr

Abramovich the No 1, the most

important person wants Frank to be

back very much, I want him to be back

and the staff want him back, so he

comes back for sure. He can come back the way he wants. Mr

Abramovich has left the door completely

open for him on the understanding

Frank can do anything he wants at this

club. To repeat Mr Abramovichs words,

He can come back the way he wants. He can be a coach, he can start at the

academy, he can start being my

assistant at the same time because he is

doing his coaching badges, or he can

start in a different role. Its not the end of Frank Lampards

career in Chelsea. Its just a little break. He will be back, hopefully for many,

many years, because hes one of the

most important players in the history of

Chelsea.

Frank Lampard believes Chelsea may well be ruing their decision to sell Daniel Sturridge to Liverpool.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9341713/frank-lampard-believes-chelsea-made-a-mistake-selling-daniel-sturridge-to-liverpool