Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I don't like when people compare Lampard's situation with Giggs'. The difference is, and justfiably so, Lampard doesn't want to be a part-time player like Giggs has accepted. He believes he can still be more sporadic than that and that's why he doesn't want to stay for the sake of it. Giggs knew he'd play about 10 games, if even that, he was resigned to it and accepted it. Lampard obviously wants more than that and he deserves a chance to prove it elsewhere.

CHELSEA HERO WILKINS: ABRAMOVICH NEVER INTERFERES IN TEAM, TRANSFER POLICY
“When I see Sir Alex Ferguson talking about giving Ryan Giggs another Premier League contract at the age of 39, I’ve no idea why Chelseawould let Lampard go.

I don't like when people compare Lampard's situation with Giggs'. The difference is, and justfiably so, Lampard doesn't want to be a part-time player like Giggs has accepted. He believes he can still be more sporadic than that and that's why he doesn't want to stay for the sake of it. Giggs knew he'd play about 10 games, if even that, he was resigned to it and accepted it. Lampard obviously wants more than that and he deserves a chance to prove it elsewhere.

There you go! :P

Lampard isn't a puppet cunt like Giggs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2675804/Frank-Lampard-play-Melbourne-City-Australia-Manchester-Citys-sister-club-New-York-City-FC.html

Has apparently agreed a move to New York City FC but will first play for the sister club Melbourne City before that (just like David Villa)..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...