Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I have read all logical arguments about wage amounts and whatever, but i juts want us to sign him for a couple of years. He showed his emence fitness at the end of the game charging back in the 93 min when David Luiz was only jogging. We spend a lot of money on players some of whom haven't given 1 percent of what lamps has given us and we would be stupid if we didn't even offer him a deal. That would make me as happy as any signing we may get in january.

Buying Supa Frank from wet spam might be the best piece of business by Mr. Bates. Supa is on the cusp of being the Greatest Goalscorer of this Great Club. I really hope I can see this happen. I am sure that Supa Frank has made more money w/ the kits sold by CFC w/ his name on it. As CFC fans we are blessed to have such an awesome player. Think about it, who else can dispose The Great Messiah & setup the winning goal w/ a 30 yard pass? Don't even say Stevie G. No Supa Frank Can though!!! I know cause I saw it. I saw an awesome goal @ the Camp Nou that Supa hit from an incredible angle. Let Supa Frank end his days @ CFC, the Club that he is love & is loved back by the Fans. Fuck masherano whatever his name is. I don't to see cheap imitations like that in The Royal Blue!!! Supa Frank must remain CFC. He will only be remember as a Chelsea Player. Your Grandkids will ask you stories of Supa Frank when it's time for bed...Watch!!!

supa_Lampard.jpg

CHELSEA WITH LAMPARD | 24 GAMES

Won 16

Drawn 4

Lost 4

Win % 66.6

CHELSEA WITHOUT LAMPARD | 14 GAMES

Won 3

Drawn 7

Lost 4

Win % 21.4

This is how badly important he is to chelsea, what a legend!!!

Do those stats include substitute appearances as well as games where he was an unused sub?

For instance, he was an unused sub when we beat Arsenal, and came on in the 90th minute when we beat Spurs. So does he get 'credit' for being in the team in those games despite his impact being minimal?

Lies, damn lies and statistics - did you know that we're undefeated this season when Ross Turnball plays. The guy hasn't conceded a single goal!!

Do those stats include substitute appearances as well as games where he was an unused sub?

For instance, he was an unused sub when we beat Arsenal, and came on in the 90th minute when we beat Spurs. So does he get 'credit' for being in the team in those games despite his impact being minimal?

Lies, damn lies and statistics - did you know that we're undefeated this season when Ross Turnball plays. The guy hasn't conceded a single goal!!

I'm not sure about statistics but the fact that we rarely win wen he doesn't play is bad. I mean, just 21% wins???

I rather keep lamps and win 66% all the time.

his starting stats were shown earlier and were even more impressive but you would filter that out using your bias glasses

Okay Mr Yeats, calm down.

This incessant poetic arguing has gone beyond ridiculous at this point and I'm sick of it filling up every page. May I suggest letting some things go? Sometimes, people tend to have differing opinions you know? You're not obliged to write a ten page essay every time someone has an opinion that you don't agree with.

And you can dress up those insults as much as you want but you're still as childish as the other users on here that call you a 'retard' or 'Torres fanboy' if you give Rafa or Torres any sort of praise. Slightly better language skills, but just as childish.

Okay first off...who the fuck is Mr Yeats?

Secondly...why the fuck are you telling me calm down on an online forum? I don't think I could possibly be more calm than when I am typing words into a laptop sipping on a some jack & having a fag...

Lastly...

You know what I'm sick of?

You & your little ring of fellow anti-Lampard hoodlems constantly deflecting & dismissing the points I have made within my posts in this thread, only to tell me that you basically couldn't be bothered to read it all & therefore you don't actually have to respond to any of my legitimate points - & instead just decide to drag out some ridiculous entirely irrelevant bullshit notion of paedophillic accusations, when, to anyone with half a brain cell, that was clearly nowhere near the case.

Situations such as this are the exact reason for why I choose to respond with exactly what I have on my mind - however many words that may happen to entail. As I said a few pages back, I'm not going to censor myself purely for you convenience & approval under any circumstances. It's almost as if you want me to apologise for my own beliefs & who I am - & if that is indeed the case - then kindly please go fuck yourself.

However, if you want to avoid my brash rhetorics in future may I suggest that you & your mates actually respond to the context of my posts regarding this situation that involves the topic of this thread? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, & obviously there is no obligation of any kind to provide an extended reply - but when those opinions completely defy all logic & reasoning within my mind, or happen to simply be completely irrelevant to the actual discussion at hand - then who the fuck are you to tell me that I can't respond in any way that I so please?

& what do you mean by 'dressing up insults'? I wasn't doing anything of the sort - in case you didn't realise, the prose of my posts are not to simply insult others, even with guys like 'the only place may be' I'm pretty sure I would struggle to write more than a couple of lines if it were the case. & if my tongue-in-cheek jabs do appear as genuinely offensive insults to you, then you really need to re-evaluate the context that they are in, or possibly go & live in the real world for a few days - because the only reason I can possibly imagine any individual over the age of 13 would take genuine offense to them, is if they were in fact in any way true in some sense; in which case I guess they justify themselves. In reality, I generally only envision it as nothing more sinister than 'artistic license' to aid in getting my point across.

If it happens to regard an individual's personal flaws that I believe are clouding their objective judgement, then so be it. Those that I have said such things to have only done the same to me, so it's only natural to assume that we were on the same playing field.

I mean honestly, why don't you take a look at what you have said in that post for a second - 'you're still as childish as the other users on here that call you a 'retard' or 'Torres fanboy' if you give Rafa or Torres any sort of praise. Slightly better language skills, but just as childish.'

Now to me, I take that as a geneuine attempt at insulting me a s a person; at the very least it is a comment of derogatory nature. So am I going to run around these forums telling everyone about this big mean man who called me 'childish' & have a little cry about it in the corner rather than addressing the rest of his post in context? No. Because frankly, I don't give a shit what you say about me as a person when it isn't accurate - I'm not that insecure mate.

But maybe I just didn't realise that others on here are a little more sensitive to what a stranger says to him/her over the internet...as perplexing as that concept seems to me...

I guess I'm just an awful awful human being with no feelings or regard for others since I have done the utterly unthinkable & barraged you with walls of words on a page on an online forum...how will I ever live with myself? :cry:

I'm not sure about statistics but the fact that we rarely win wen he doesn't play is bad. I mean, just 21% wins???

I rather keep lamps and win 66% all the time.

My point was that the win against Spurs counts as a win where Lampard has played, but we were already 3-2 up at that point. Now one could argue that he played a part in securing the win and that's an entirely fair point, but without analysis these stats can be fairly superficial.

The same goes for the Arsenal match - he was included in the matchday squad but didn't play.

Not to engage in childish arguments more than I already have, but it is akin to having a dictionary thrown at you in each post with no discernable self-editing skills.

In fact the only word missing from his dictionary seems to be is;

brev·i·ty

/ˈbrevitē/
Noun
  1. Concise and exact use of words in writing or speech.
  2. Shortness of time.
Synonyms

briefness - conciseness - shortness - concision - short

Apart from the fact that this dictionary happens to be talking about Frank Lampard. & just as I said in the last post, I'm not going to censor my beliefs nor my words simply for your own convenience or approval.

Self-editing my thoughts? That's a courtesy that I reserve for people that I actually respect & give half a shit about, not some arrogant twat complaining about the length of my posts on a fucking online forum just so he can avoid having to respond to challenges that he is unable to argue against legitimately.

But since we're pointing out each other's flaws - here's a few words that seem to be all too integral to your own dictionary:

'Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult to describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts. Ignoramus is commonly used in the US, the UK, and Ireland as a term for someone who is willfully ignorant.'

dis·mis·sive

/disˈmisiv/
Adjective

Feeling or showing that something is unworthy of consideration.

Synonyms

disdainful

con·de·scend·ing

/ˌkändəˈsendiNG/
Adjective
  1. Acting in a way that betrays a feeling of patronising superiority.
  2. (of an action) Demonstrating such an attitude.
Synonyms

patronising - gracious

prej·u·dice

/ˈprejədəs/
Noun

Preconceived opinion not based on reason or experience.

Verb

Give rise to prejudice in (someone); make biased: "the statement might prejudice the jury".

Synonyms
noun. bias - preconception - detriment - prepossession - harm verb. harm - injure - bias - damage

There, now we've found a more civil & concise way of getting our points across to one another :yay:

I think our relationship has already come miles since the last post. Couldn't have done it without you mate ;)

So it continues. Why do I come to thread expecting something different?

The only place to be vs. super frank8 is now taking bets.

Actually we already had a bet on Chelsea to finish in the top four with Benitez in charge. If we do, he leaves. :getin::getin:

I'm just going to ignore him for 5 more months. I don't know whether he should leave at the end of the season or as soon as it's mathematically impossible for us to finish lower than fourth. :halo:

But for his benefit and because I'm nice, I'll point out that Yeats is WB Yeats - one of the most important figures in literature.

Actually we already had a bet on Chelsea to finish in the top four with Benitez in charge. If we do, he leaves. :getin::getin:

I'm just going to ignore him for 5 more months. I don't know whether he should leave at the end of the season or as soon as it's mathematically impossible for us to finish lower than fourth. :halo:

But for his benefit and because I'm nice, I'll point out that Yeats is WB Yeats - one of the most important figures in literature.

James Joyce would also be applicable. The dense and long winded arguments reminds me of the time I tried to read Ulysses, I read the first few words became bored and put it down.

Though, I do admire that he will sit at his computer and hammer out something that long everytime. That's great dedication.

James Joyce would also be applicable. The dense and long winded arguments reminds me of the time I tried to read Ulysses, I read the first few words became bored and put it down.

Though, I do admire that he will sit at his computer and hammer out something that long everytime. That's great dedication.

Except James Joyce famously adored Stevie G and felt Lampard was overrated. ;)

You are actually so unbelievably narcissistic & entirely consumed by your own sense of pretentious glory that you don't even realise everything you keep on saying only further proves every one of my points regarding yourself beyond reasonable doubt.

As exhausting as it is to continuously respond to - it is far too entertaining for me to actually give it up.

So don't worry mate, I'm going nowhere right now :cfc:

My point was that the win against Spurs counts as a win where Lampard has played, but we were already 3-2 up at that point. Now one could argue that he played a part in securing the win and that's an entirely fair point, but without analysis these stats can be fairly superficial.

The same goes for the Arsenal match - he was included in the matchday squad but didn't play.

Okay I get what you mean about the stats now. But without lampard on the pitch, we won just 21%, that's still too bad.

The 66% win stats actually are matches he played in, not just being in the squad.

Roman needs to handle this well, it will have long term implications. Lampard is a future an ambassador of the club.. officially/unofficially, he will go down as our greatest ever player and with the highest I.Q in the PL he is a future manager.

Play your cards right CFC, let's not create any bitterness.

It's entirely possible he walks away from the game when he finishes. He's a very smart guy like you say, but he's invested his money well from what I've heard and doesn't need the game once he retires. He's not going to be doing tours like some ex-pros for sure.

And I absolutely agree he's smart enough to manage (in a way John Terry isn't, for instance) but I simply don't know if he'll want to.

Whatever happens he's going to be a legend though. Sure we could give him a short-term contract but will that be the best for the long-term development of players like McEachran, De Bruyne and Oscar?