Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Just joined in on this post.

Totally agree. For experience in big games and tournaments etc, we have Ashley, Mikel, JT, Torres, Cech, Branna, Paulo even Mata being 2 time European Champion and WC winner so its not like Lamps leaving leaves us full of rookies who haven't done anything in the game.

Hard to believe Mikel is only 25, seems like hes been here for 15 years lol.

Mata was not in the 2008 Euro team or 2010 World Cup team. He was only in the 2012 Euro team and he only got 5 mins. Paulo barely plays. Torres has a shit attitude no way a leader. Lampard is playing well we should just leave him in the squad. He can play a role similar to Manure's ginger bastard and bro's wife shagger. It would be stupid to just let him go.

Just joined in on this post.

Mata was not in the 2008 Euro team or 2010 World Cup team. He was only in the 2012 Euro team and he only got 5 mins. Paulo barely plays. Torres has a shit attitude no way a leader. Lampard is playing well we should just leave him in the squad. He can play a role similar to Manure's ginger bastard and bro's wife shagger. It would be stupid to just let him go.

He won't accept such a role or AVB would still have been our current boss more than likely.... AVB tried to get him to be a squad player and it didn't work out very well.

Don't go mate, don't :cry: I will literally cry if you go. He is the football player I love the most in the world. His style, mindset, tehnique, look...really can't imagine Chelsea without him...

Chelsea-Norwich-Frank-Lampard-Premier-Le

At least he wont he CL. Now, those who like him, can get on their knees and give him a proper BJ before going on wanking on their Stevie God.

Don't go mate, don't :cry: I will literally cry if you go. He is the football player I love the most in the world. His style, mindset, tehnique, look...really can't imagine Chelsea without him...

Chelsea-Norwich-Frank-Lampard-Premier-Le

At least he wont he CL. Now, those who like him, can get on their knees and give him a proper BJ before going on wanking on their Stevie God.

5588116991_01a05994ec_b.jpg

He won't accept such a role or AVB would still have been our current boss more than likely.... AVB tried to get him to be a squad player and it didn't work out very well.

I'm pretty sure Lamps will mate. I read the article u posted about Lamps' agent and he says he wants to win trophies and score goals. He will keep doing that if he stays at Chelsea.... so I think he has been prepared to change his game for the club for an attacking midfielder to a little deeper I am sure he could become a squad player.

I'm pretty sure Lamps will mate. I read the article u posted about Lamps' agent and he says he wants to win trophies and score goals. He will keep doing that if he stays at Chelsea.... so I think he has been prepared to change his game for the club for an attacking midfielder to a little deeper I am sure he could become a squad player.

It was already tried under AVB... as I've already mentioned... he didn't like it spat the dummy out and boom AVB was jobless before you could say it.

It was already tried under AVB... as I've already mentioned... he didn't like it spat the dummy out and boom AVB was jobless before you could say it.

Lampard would probably have accepted a squad player role had AVB managed him and the other senior players for that matter better than he did.

Lampard would probably have accepted a squad player role had AVB managed him and the other senior players for that matter better than he did.

I don't think AVB managed Lampard that poorly as its made out tbh. Look at AVB at Spurs, nobody has reported about his apparent achilles heel (man management) yet. Same with Porto nobody ever said his man management was a problem. I think there's blame on both sides, AVB not using him as much as he perhaps thought he could have (and the fact results went against us without him) and Lampard being annoyed and spitting the dummy out.