Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Yids are pretty unhappy with AVB's decision to sell their favourite Dawson :D

AVB strikes again! Now he's loaned out Huddlestone to Stoke and they're stuck with Livermore and Jenas in midfield. :lol:

Seems that the Spurs fans are beginning to find out why we all had problems with AVB last season...

I'd say at CB they are covered pretty much though if your referring to AVB selling Dawson. They have Vertoghen, Caulker, Kaboul and Gallas.... well I'd imagine Gallas will be going soon but still they'd probably replace him. They are a bit light in central midfield though getting rid of Modric, Huddlestone and that. Livermore is pish I would also get rid of him straight away. Best part of their team is defos their attack though. Bale, Lennon, Sigurdsson, VDV, Defoe and Adebayor aren't bad options to have.

Also £9 million for a injury prone 29 year old center back is not bad at all as well supposing center backs aren't usually that expensive at that age.

Still see them failing dramatically though!

I'd say at CB they are covered pretty much though if your referring to AVB selling Dawson. They have Vertoghen, Caulker, Kaboul and Gallas.... well I'd imagine Gallas will be going soon but still they'd probably replace him. They are a bit light in central midfield though getting rid of Modric, Huddlestone and that. Livermore is pish I would also get rid of him straight away. Best part of their team is defos their attack though. Bale, Lennon, Sigurdsson, VDV, Defoe and Adebayor aren't bad options to have.

Also £9 million for a injury prone 29 year old center back is not bad at all as well supposing center backs aren't usually that expensive at that age.

Still see them failing dramatically though!

Only last week AVB said Dawson will be the captain going into the season and one week later, he has been shown the door at the club...

Only last week AVB said Dawson will be the captain going into the season and one week later, he has been shown the door at the club...

Hmm strange, maybe Dawson asked for a move away or Levy/AVB bundled him out of the door. Still think Caulker is a brilliant option for Spurs at CB, the jammy cunts.

Hmm strange, maybe Dawson asked for a move away or Levy/AVB bundled him out of the door. Still think Caulker is a brilliant option for Spurs at CB, the jammy cunts.

That's my point really. If that is true, then you have got to question AVB's management again. Don't think Levy would get himself involved in team matters and only recently too Dawson spoke about working under AVB.

That's my point really. If that is true, then you have got to question AVB's management again. Don't think Levy would get himself involved in team matters and only recently too Dawson spoke about working under AVB.

Maybe. I have doubts AVB would really of played him if he keeps a high line as well though. Seen something on twitter they want a young Italian center back from Pescara or something.... Still Spurs are going to fail this year :D

QPR and their overhaul! i mean how you spend all that much money and still get smashd by swansea is beyond me. Mark Hughes better have these latest signings in top top form because we all know what happened when he had an overhaul at City..........38/38 draws! hahahahaha