Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Adam Johnson is a very good buy for Sunderland.

But if you ask me between him and Moses, I will take Moses.

We need that brute strength in the team.

So for a potential player, I think we did the smarter signing here.

Johnson strikes me a bit as having a big fish in a small pond mentality. We moan about Sturridge but Johnson is also very selfish which is a bad trait for an out and out winger.

He will be a very good signing for Sunderland though - him right, mclean left and sessegnon centre is a good combo.

Johnson strikes me a bit as having a big fish in a small pond mentality. We moan about Sturridge but Johnson is also very selfish which is a bad trait for an out and out winger.

He will be a very good signing for Sunderland though - him right, mclean left and sessegnon centre is a good combo.

not forgetting Larsson, who has some wicked crosses.

with our summer transfers hitting around 75m,I believe Roman is targeting 100m. meaning its cavani for 25+ Miereles. #justhoping

Yeah i'm sure to make his statement of intent perfectly clear he's thinking transfer spending needs to end at a nice juicy nine figure sum :P

So it's Liverpool that have confirmed the loan signing of Sahin (HAHA ARSENAL) - Apparently they've paid £5m for the privilege and have NO option to buy at the end of the season.

Source: Guillem Ballague

That is a hilariously bad deal. Real Madrid have owned them.

So it's Liverpool that have confirmed the loan signing of Sahin (HAHA ARSENAL) - Apparently they've paid £5m for the privilege and have NO option to buy at the end of the season.

Source: Guillem Ballague

Holy fuck that's bad business. Coming from Liverpool, that's hardly a surprise though.

Initially I thought Liverpool had done very well to bring in a player like Sahin but those terms are just laughable and Liverpool have once again become the laughing stock of the league.

Don't get me wrong, but that Nurin Sahin guy must be shit. I mean why would any good player played for Liverpool?

He wanted to play for Arsenal because there's CL football but Madrid wanted him to go to Liverpool. Read that Alonso & Arbeloa persuaded him and think Mourinho also had a word with him because of his relationship with Rodgers. And also, he hates Wenger and Arsenal may be a threat of sorts in the Champions League.

Don't get me wrong, but that Nurin Sahin guy must be shit. I mean why would any good player played for Liverpool?

For more game time, I dont think he could have got more games at Arsenal would be more like Josh's situation from last year. Liverpool doesnt have much competition for place and he can automatically get a start over there players. He is anyways guaranteed to play in the CL when he goes back to Madrid :) ... right now game time and showcasing the talent is more important than playing in CL, whoever made the chose was smart enough

Cahill, Adam Johnson, Rodwell, Defoe. that's of course if i had it my way.

we dont really need to spend our money on Defoe he is a very good player but we need to get a strong cdm that will help mikel deep in the hole I say this because I feel that mikel is slacking not only because he hasn't scored in over 273 games for chelsea but just because in an awkward moment he can make a silly mistake that can cause chelsea to be under severe pressure and then we have to hope that our central defenders will clear the ball to safety. feel free to argue your point about the other players