Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Joe Cole always said that London is where he wants to be so good luck to him.

Apparently Liverpool are planning a £15m bid for Sturridge. Personally i think it's a good offer but i wouldn't want him going there.

A lot of rumours out there are saying that SAF has finally gotten fed up with Rooney and if Van Persie out performs him this season, Rooney will be shown the door.

I'll believe it when I see it. Though to be honest I wouldn't be too surprised.

Rooney? Yes fucking please.

He may be a cunt but at least he isn't a cunt of a player.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wayne-rooney-fears-he-will-not-be-part-1284672

It's all small stones right now, but the ripples one day may form a giant wave. Apparently SAF wants to cash in on him and remove him from the wage bill. I can only see four possible destinations Chelsea, ManCity, Real Madrid and PSG.

Yeah I know.

He wouldn't stick round the premier league though. The only teams that could satisfy his wage commands are us and City. Or arsenal could completely troll united and buy Rooney.

I think PSG is most realistic

Joe Cole always said that London is where he wants to be so good luck to him.

Apparently Liverpool are planning a £15m bid for Sturridge. Personally i think it's a good offer but i wouldn't want him going there.

Nope. then torres will be our only striker and as good as he has been in the first week, 1 striker in the squad is ridiculous.

selling sturridge now will leave us scrambling for a striker and there are not many good strikers out there especially Home-grown because with sturridge gone we need to get in our 8th home-grown player or else we have to register todd kane or nathaniel chalobah in the PL squad

Nope. then torres will be our only striker and as good as he has been in the first week, 1 striker in the squad is ridiculous.

selling sturridge now will leave us scrambling for a striker and there are not many good strikers out there especially Home-grown because with sturridge gone we need to get in our 8th home-grown player or else we have to register todd kane or nathaniel chalobah in the PL squad

Definitely this, ppl keep forgetting the HG rule. No way we are going to sell him, he still has a lot to offer the club.

They should be off loading Benayoun, Malouda along with a couple of others. Wages alone would save us in the region of £6-9 million.

I've been saying that one and a half year ago when first rumours about his future came up. And I will repeat it now - I would kill for Wayne Rooney, He is a hell of a player and I've always adored him, even though he's been playing for United.

please stop all the embarrassing talk about Rooney!!! he is a disgrace of a player and is someone i will never support no matter what! i would never ever want to see him in a Chelsea shirt plus the fact he will never come here! and oh yeah he is crap!!! not worth the big price tag that Man U would want for him ect i could go on all day Shrek will never play for this club and i am so happy knowing that!

Martinez - Schweinsteiger

Robben - Kroos - Ribery

Mandzukic

Bayern are going to be an even stronger force this season! They are a hungry team as well having missed out on alot of silverware last season, i expect them to dominate Germany this season.