Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Everyone who respond to me- name one team in EPL with better central midfield. Go on. (And by central midfield i mean- our Mikel, Lampard, Essien, Meireles.. City's Toure, Barry, Rodwell and De Jong... United with Carrick, Cleverly and Scholes. Not Silva, Nasri, Oscar and Kagawa.

Its hilarious how people here are so sensitive about a "compliment" to Arsenal... lol

And M'vila is much more then average.

its amazing how people gush so much about a team that continually fails to deliver a trophy.

Yann M'Vila is also heading to Arsenal!

Rens chairmen said he played his last game in the team. WOW, Arsenal definitely have the best midfield in the EPL.

Arteta, Sahin, Cazorla, Wilshare, M'vila, Rosizki, Diabi, Ramsey... thats too good.

ארטטה בינוני ומבוגר, וילשיר פצוע, רוזיצקי מבוגר ומעבר לשיא, דיאבי בכלל לא שחקן, ראמזי לפעמים מראה משהו...

He's hardly 'gushing' about them. He asked a question which no one can come up with an answer to - because he is right.

I don't see what Arsenal's trophy count has got to do with the argument that they might have the best central midfield.

He's hardly 'gushing' about them. He asked a question which no one can come up with an answer to - because he is right.

I don't see what Arsenal's trophy count has got to do with the argument that they might have the best central midfield.

he names two players they havent signed yet ,, plus one who hasnt played for a year ...Cazorla has played one game Rozsicki and Diabi are at best average.. perhaps I get fed up with people telling me

what perfect football the gooners play ... I expect it from the media but not from a Chelsea fan.

Its hilarious how people here are so sensitive about a "compliment" to Arsenal... lol

It's not only about Arsenal. You can't say a good thing about a rival team without being told you are crazy or delusional. Only Chelsea's players are good. Other teams' players are a bunch of cunts, and they are shit as well.

It's not only about Arsenal. You can't say a good thing about a rival team without being told you are crazy or delusional. Only Chelsea's players are good. Other teams' players are a bunch of cunts, and they are shit as well.

I suppose we just have ignorant fans

its amazing how people gush so much about a team that continually fails to deliver a trophy.

who said something about their all team and their abilities to win a trophy along the years? im talking about their central midfield, who has two new players.

who said something about their all team and their abilities to win a trophy along the years? im talking about their central midfield, who has two new players.

then I suggest you take a gamble on the winning something this year , You will get very good odds.

They have Cazorla we have signed Oscar and Hazard

No i did not, i have no intrest in that. You can be sure. And if you realy want, maybe you can erase Cazorla from the list because he is kind of a CAM. not the same kind of Mata or Silva, but kind of.

Now go away please

btw, im wondering why would you think that exactly... because i did say its not about Kagawa and Silva as well as Oscar... do you think im an Arsenal fan in disguise?

Now go away

Well Arsenal are getting a good team.

But that good team is not good enough to win trophies.

Just good enough to finish in the top 4.

Arsenal have just shown they are a selling club, and are happy with just finishing in top 4 as is good business.

They truly are a cash making machine!

Everyone who respond to me- name one team in EPL with better central midfield. Go on. (And by central midfield i mean- our Mikel, Lampard, Essien, Meireles.. City's Toure, Barry, Rodwell and De Jong... United with Carrick, Cleverly and Scholes. Not Silva, Nasri, Oscar and Kagawa.

And M'vila is much more then average.

The thing is we can always count on Arsenal suffering a lot injuries. And of course their lack of mental strength. Though we might have some problems with that as well this season. Key word being might.