Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Hello Chelsea fans . It is me José Mourinho the clubs manager. I will be giving the latest news through here since im the first to know.

We have made a bid for Paul Pogba 75 million pounds plus Ramiers. We are also interested in buying Matuidi from PSG. Oscar will be fine to play tomorrow but it is up to him. It is Pedro's debut at Stamford Bridge tomorrow against Alan Pardew's side. It will be tough game but I'm not too worried. I'm also thinking of buying an attacker either Lewandowski, Muller or Draxler.

We also have The young Brazilian Robert Kenedy in our team but like I always say Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100 per cent sure that the melon is good.

Sometimes you have beautiful melons but they dont taste very good and some other melons are a bit ugly and when you open them, the taste is fantastic One thing is youth football, one thing is professional football. The bridge is a difficult one to cross and they have to play with us and train with us for us to taste the melon.

How's your sex life going on Jose?

Hello Chelsea fans . It is me José Mourinho the clubs manager. I will be giving the latest news through here since im the first to know.

We have made a bid for Paul Pogba 75 million pounds plus Ramiers. We are also interested in buying Matuidi from PSG. Oscar will be fine to play tomorrow but it is up to him. It is Pedro's debut at Stamford Bridge tomorrow against Alan Pardew's side. It will be tough game but I'm not too worried. I'm also thinking of buying an attacker either Lewandowski, Muller or Draxler.

We also have The young Brazilian Robert Kenedy in our team but like I always say Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100 per cent sure that the melon is good.

Sometimes you have beautiful melons but they dont taste very good and some other melons are a bit ugly and when you open them, the taste is fantastic One thing is youth football, one thing is professional football. The bridge is a difficult one to cross and they have to play with us and train with us for us to taste the melon.

OMG guys its really the boss man.

How many fingers do you stick up your wifes bum bum???

you know the transfer window been bad when you are connected to the best "chinese player in the chinese super league."

I'm shocked Chelsea isn't scouring the Indian League or the Filipino league. I mean there's gotta be a Younghusband available for transfer.

Chelsea are set to give up their attempt to sign John Stones & instead take Monaco defender Aymen Abdennour in a deal worth £15m (Mail) #CFCcfc.png

#CFCcfc.png have opened negotiations with #Monaco for Abdennour and are confident they can close the deal before Tuesday's transfer deadline (Mail)

Chelsea are set to give up their attempt to sign John Stones & instead take Monaco defender Aymen Abdennour in a deal worth £15m (Mail) #CFCcfc.png

#CFCcfc.png have opened negotiations with #Monaco for Abdennour and are confident they can close the deal before Tuesday's transfer deadline (Mail)

Good. abdennour is better...

Never watched him play mate, what's he like?

He's similar to benatia. Both play agressively and both love to foul a ton...

Abdenour is stronger than benatia and overall more athletic than benatia...I would say that you can think of real madrid/barcelona type CB... Ala pique/ramos. Loves to attack. He can play as fullback too...

He was a barca/munich target this summer...

Well the next couple of days as usual will be exciting at least. And come Tuesday ishh whenever the fuck it is we shall be getting pissed. Either celebrating or to drown our sorrows. I do hope we sign Stones for various reasons but I dont like the short list of options left open to us. I dont understand why the Chinese lads on it if he is another Kenedy that we couldnt get a work permit for ages. But all Ive seen are Youtubes so what do I know.

Id prefer to prioritize a CM or we are going to be in the shite.