Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

not smug. More like being realistic.

United's signings haven't paid off for the past few seasons. Even Andy got his first start today....

Andy start means rotating the starting XI ,that is the thing that we never do.

Honestly dont care if we sign Pogba or not. We need a good CM. Be it Gundogan, Moutinho, Nainggolan, just get one.

But we will probably overpay as fuck...

Atleast overpay for Gundogan, the other 2 are bang average for a top club like Chelsea.

Absolutely, at the party two weeks ago our guy was really lucky to hijack Pedrinha from the United guy who wasn't fast enough to take her home. But you can't expect this to happen at every party, especially this late.

If the club wasn't able to find a suitable CM and CB then I have no idea what our scouts are doing.

If Jose felt we can defend our PL title and win CL with the current squad that then I have no idea what he was thinking.

Pedrinho was a good hijack, but only after we failed in the PL. We should've signed him at the beginning of transfer window...

Can't see us getting anyone now tbh. We seem to have put all our eggs in the Stones basket and that's come up with nothing so now we're scrambling and the media is linking us with every tom, dick and harry. Sigh. Just when I was getting used to us doing smart transfer business.

Had to like this post :)

With reference to eggs and scrambling - good work :)

And this is how the league is won

CNrCfl9WsAAcwIr.jpg

To be fair if they had a better manager they could have spent far less

They have always had the nucleus of a good team - just failed to keep it going

Dropping 160 million plus wages is crazy though and further proof Ffp has gone for good! Poor old Wenger will be furious :)

To be fair if they had a better manager they could have spent far less

They have always had the nucleus of a good team - just failed to keep it going

Dropping 160 million plus wages is crazy though and further proof Ffp has gone for good! Poor old Wenger will be furious :)

I yell ya what I wish it was us at the top of the spending board.

Bayern paid 7m for Coman on two year loan. They will have to pay 20m more if they want him permamently.

So 27m for Coman if they trigger the buy option after two years. Did transfer window realy gone out of control?

I mean, its Coman. Kid has potential, but shown no more than our Traore for example. 27m ffs.

Good luck getting Pogba from Juve for anything less than 100m. They just made deal for 30m for Coman, who barely plays for them. Wonder how much they will want for their best player...