Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Asier Illarramendi "Illarra" Andonegi is on the RM transfer list and I think we should try and get him. He won't cost us much and I think he can help us a lot in moments like these when Matic is in awful form. Hope Mou thinks the same and try to get him.

No he is not in bad form. he has been decent. cesc's incompetency has made him look poor.

Even if the Pogba deal is 90% almost done, if something unpredictable will happen and the move collapse, who will be your favourite last minute plan B for the CM spot:

- Witsel (quite cheap)

- Moutinho (out injured till late october)

- Koke (€60m release clause)

other..

Even if the Pogba deal is 90% almost done, if something unpredictable will happen and the move collapse, who will be your favourite last minute plan B for the CM spot:

- Witsel (quite cheap)

- Moutinho (out injured till late october)

- Koke (€60m release clause)

other..

KOKE

You gave excellent arguments why we shouldn't go for him! Tnx, now I changed my opinion too. :)

Haha, well it's quite obvious why. He's not even a bench boy, they prefer Sergio Ramos in midfield over him, sort of their Mikel kinda thing ;)

Moutinho is an interesting and cheapest option. The question is whether he could have a big performance in a big team like Chelsea.

Witsel is a good option as a backup for Matic.

Koke is a dream. He is exactly the kind of player we need.

Pogba would give us a qualitative leap. Pogba is along Hazard, Bale, Neymar ... one of the few different players in the world.

If I could choose, I would sign Koke because he could be help us to improve our pace of the game to get closer to style of play of the beginning of last season. But Koke seems impossible now.

If I could choose, I would sign Koke because he could be help us to improve our pace of the game to get closer to style of play of the beginning of last season. But Koke seems impossible now.

The HUGE difference between Pogba and Koke is that the letter has a release clause.

The problem with Koke is it's seems he doesn't fancy a move to the Premier League at this stage of his career.

2BADF39900000578-3211256-image-a-68_1440

Chelsea have 26 players out on loan (more than an entire Premier League squad) - from Patrick Bamford at Crystal Palace to Marko Marin in Turkey here's where they all are.

Marko Marin move to Trabzonspor took Chelsea's loaned out players to 26 across 10 countries

Juan Cuadrado had earlier joined Juventus on a temporary deal and Patrick Bamford and Mo Salah are on loan.

But plenty of Chelsea fans will never have seen many of the other players due to club's vast resources.

LINK. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3211256/Chelsea-26-players-loan-entire-Premier-League-squad-Patrick-Bamford-Crystal-Palace-Marko-Marin-Turkey-s-are.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our players on loan (IMO, A very interesting report).

I think we could try more loans with teams from La Liga, as we did with Courtois. Teams like Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Villarreal could be perfect places for our young players.

Regards to ALL.

2BADF39900000578-3211256-image-a-68_1440

Chelsea have 26 players out on loan (more than an entire Premier League squad) - from Patrick Bamford at Crystal Palace to Marko Marin in Turkey here's where they all are.

Marko Marin move to Trabzonspor took Chelsea's loaned out players to 26 across 10 countries

Juan Cuadrado had earlier joined Juventus on a temporary deal and Patrick Bamford and Mo Salah are on loan.

But plenty of Chelsea fans will never have seen many of the other players due to club's vast resources.

LINK. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3211256/Chelsea-26-players-loan-entire-Premier-League-squad-Patrick-Bamford-Crystal-Palace-Marko-Marin-Turkey-s-are.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our players on loan (IMO, A very interesting report).

I think we could try more loans with teams from La Liga, as we did with Courtois. Teams like Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Villarreal could be perfect places for our young players.

Regards to ALL.

Marin was at Sevilla. Didn't do much.

Marin was at Sevilla. Didn't do much.

But Marin has been in two other teams and he has not had a good performance ever. He did not exploded as a great player.

For example,La Liga has five teams in the Champions League this year. In Real Madrid or Barcelona it is impossible, but Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla would accept some of our players on loan.

Other teams like Villarreal and Real Sociedad (with Moses) could be a good destination for our young players.

In recent years the Spanish teams have won many Champions League or Europa League, besides having won Euro 2008, World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012. I think La Liga is one of the most competitive leagues in the world. The second best after Premier League.

Players like Silva, Pedro, Cazorla, Arteta, Jesus Navas, Azpilicueta, Xabi Alonso or even Fabregas (he joined to Arsenal with 16 years) have been formed in Spain. I think La Liga It is a perfect place for our young guys.

The best option would be that they were on loan on Premier League teams, but that is quite complicated. The League may be a good previous step before joining to our first team.

For me Courtois should be our reference.

For example, Ruben Loftus-Cheek could play this season on loan With Valencia. He would be a perfect choice for Valencia and RLC could play Champions League. A perfect place to complete his evolution.

Regards.

Edited by supporter

But Marin has been in two other teams and he has not had a good performance ever. He did not exploded as a great player.

For example,La Liga has five teams in the Champions League this year. In Real Madrid or Barcelona it is impossible, but Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla would accept some of our players on loan.

Other teams like Villarreal and Real Sociedad (with Moses) could be a good destination for our young players.

In recent years the Spanish teams have won many Champions League or Europa League, besides having won Euro 2008, World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012. I think La Liga is one of the most competitive leagues in the world. The second best after Premier League.

Players like Silva, Pedro, Cazorla, Arteta, Jesus Navas, Azpilicueta, Xabi Alonso or even Fabregas (he joined to Arsenal with 16 years) have been formed in Spain. I think La Liga It is a perfect place for our young guys.

The best option would be that they were on loan on Premier League teams, but that is quite complicated. The League may be a good previous step before joining to our first team.

For me Courtois should be our reference.

For example, Ruben Loftus-Cheek could play this season on loan With Valencia. He would be a perfect choice for Valencia and RLC could play Champions League. A perfect place to complete his evolution.

Regards.

I'm in agreement, but just stated a player were it didn't work out. Kakuta has joined Sevilla, so we'll see how well he does (I know we don't own him anymore, but he should be used an example).

We need to loan players to clubs that are definitely going to play. Moses didn't at Liverpool, Bamford's chances are stacked against him at Palace, etc. I couldn't see RLC playing more often than not at a club like Valencia.