Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

whats cuntish in that?

zouma is 20 plays brilliantly and not given a chance for a slow JT and GC. infact we are looking to buy john sucking stones for 40mil.

kalas has a brilliant performance against suarez (the best ST in the world) and loaned out for 2 years without another look in.

oscar made our no.1 no.10 and rest out can go to hell. why? why not give kdb and juan a chance.

what are we currently doing with moses.

what have we done with ake. he was quite impressive whenever he played last season, why did we buy baba for 20mil?

why did we need etoo? what exactly did he do that lukaku could not?

the number of youth players that we are wasting and the talent we have spoiled, i am sorry, but lukaku is spot on.

and now we call him a cunt for speaking the truth.

Ive put alot of this in another thread but

I like what we are doing right now. We are bringing back and buying good young players that can play in the 1st team now.

We just goy Baba I dont care hes cost a few quid. He will do a good job for us Im sure for a long time.

We brought in Kenedy. A fantastic young guy who played great against Barca.

We brought back Traore. Another great young lad with bags of potential.

Me I would sell / loan Moses plus either Oscar or Willian. We need a proper number 10 and none of our lads cut it.

We are looking HOPEFULLY at Stones/Pogba 2 amazingly good young players. Yes alot of money but so was Lamps when we got him with all our own supporters saying he wasn't wirth it.

Mou is putting together players HE wants to use for all the time hes with us. WE are his pet project. Not Falcao.

We are putting together a strong young squad who will just get stronger and it makes me happy.

I hope the transfer gods smile on us this week. Its then Samba time.

whats cuntish in that?

zouma is 20 plays brilliantly and not given a chance for a slow JT and GC. infact we are looking to buy john sucking stones for 40mil.

kalas has a brilliant performance against suarez (the best ST in the world) and loaned out for 2 years without another look in.

oscar made our no.1 no.10 and rest out can go to hell. why? why not give kdb and juan a chance.

what are we currently doing with moses.

what have we done with ake. he was quite impressive whenever he played last season, why did we buy baba for 20mil?

why did we need etoo? what exactly did he do that lukaku could not?

the number of youth players that we are wasting and the talent we have spoiled, i am sorry, but lukaku is spot on.

and now we call him a cunt for speaking the truth.

Zouma needs a partner in the future though, he can't play CB by himself. I'm not as big a fan of Stones as others, hes not a 30M CB or a 40M CB but we need another one cause of JTs age and the fact Cahill is also 29. Ivanovic will always play RB unless we are desperate.

Kalas has never been top 4 quality though, he played against Suarez in a B team against a Liverpool team who were their biggest downfall, they didn't know how to play against a team who sat like that, didn't know how to manage the game, they always tried to force it, without a plan b and were more intent on criticising us as anti football than looking at the game in another way as to how they could improve against teams who were intent on frustrating them. It was a one off performance by him at that sort of level unfortunately because if he was at that level he would be here but there's a reason why he's in the championship again on loan.

KDB and Mata didn't play as number 10s under Mourinho other than Kevin in pre-season but for reasons known/unknown he didn't make it here and Mata ended up going to United, can't help that. Mata hasn't played as a number 10 at United yet either, so it looks like Jose's decision to not use him as that is justified despite Oscar's inconsistencies he looked more at home there under Jose than Mata did under Jose.

Ake is a weird one, midfielder, left back, center back? Too lightweight for center back, good option for a LB or a DM possibly but he needed games to develop, he has been wasted in the u21s or reserves here for too long and other than the loan to Reading hes needed more loan deals to play and we needed another LB so Baba was bought, can't pass judgement on someone who I've never seen but he could be a good option for us.

Well Lukaku asked to leave after the super cup penalty shoot out. I'm guessing he would of learned a great deal more off Eto'o and still got regular minutes considering it was Eto'o, Torres and Ba as the other options and Ba was denied a loan deal to Arsenal due to the fact we would of only had 2 strikers.

Lukaku isn't right, he would of been second choice behind Diego Costa, which means he would of played about 35 games last year considering Drogba was the most regular striker in terms of appearances. He had the chance to be number 2, play regularly but decided not to stay, which is weird and why I questioned his ambition.. so hes not exactly spot on, if you're wanted in the squad by the manager aged 21 but you want assurances about being number 1, you have to consider yourself a pretty special player if you think you should be playing ahead of Diego Costa, fresh of the back of a 30+ goals in that season, vital to Atletico's title win. If he was going to get as many games as he got under AVB/Di Matteo in 11-12 I'd see the point but he would of figured in more than 30 games last season if he stayed here.

But yeah, if Manchester United get Neymar I'll eat my shoe.

Asier Illarramendi "Illarra" Andonegi is on the RM transfer list and I think we should try and get him. He won't cost us much and I think he can help us a lot in moments like these when Matic is in awful form. Hope Mou thinks the same and try to get him.

Asier Illarramendi "Illarra" Andonegi is on the RM transfer list and I think we should try and get him. He won't cost us much and I think he can help us a lot in moments like these when Matic is in awful form. Hope Mou thinks the same and try to get him.

No.

Zouma needs a partner in the future though, he can't play CB by himself. I'm not as big a fan of Stones as others, hes not a 30M CB or a 40M CB but we need another one cause of JTs age and the fact Cahill is also 29. Ivanovic will always play RB unless we are desperate.

Kalas has never been top 4 quality though, he played against Suarez in a B team against a Liverpool team who were their biggest downfall, they didn't know how to play against a team who sat like that, didn't know how to manage the game, they always tried to force it, without a plan b and were more intent on criticising us as anti football than looking at the game in another way as to how they could improve against teams who were intent on frustrating them. It was a one off performance by him at that sort of level unfortunately because if he was at that level he would be here but there's a reason why he's in the championship again on loan.

KDB and Mata didn't play as number 10s under Mourinho other than Kevin in pre-season but for reasons known/unknown he didn't make it here and Mata ended up going to United, can't help that. Mata hasn't played as a number 10 at United yet either, so it looks like Jose's decision to not use him as that is justified despite Oscar's inconsistencies he looked more at home there under Jose than Mata did under Jose.

Ake is a weird one, midfielder, left back, center back? Too lightweight for center back, good option for a LB or a DM possibly but he needed games to develop, he has been wasted in the u21s or reserves here for too long and other than the loan to Reading hes needed more loan deals to play and we needed another LB so Baba was bought, can't pass judgement on someone who I've never seen but he could be a good option for us.

Well Lukaku asked to leave after the super cup penalty shoot out. I'm guessing he would of learned a great deal more off Eto'o and still got regular minutes considering it was Eto'o, Torres and Ba as the other options and Ba was denied a loan deal to Arsenal due to the fact we would of only had 2 strikers.

Lukaku isn't right, he would of been second choice behind Diego Costa, which means he would of played about 35 games last year considering Drogba was the most regular striker in terms of appearances. He had the chance to be number 2, play regularly but decided not to stay, which is weird and why I questioned his ambition.. so hes not exactly spot on, if you're wanted in the squad by the manager aged 21 but you want assurances about being number 1, you have to consider yourself a pretty special player if you think you should be playing ahead of Diego Costa, fresh of the back of a 30+ goals in that season, vital to Atletico's title win. If he was going to get as many games as he got under AVB/Di Matteo in 11-12 I'd see the point but he would of figured in more than 30 games last season if he stayed here.

But yeah, if Manchester United get Neymar I'll eat my shoe.

I see Zouma and Stones working well together (IF we get him) I see them being a good partnership. I hope Stones goes straight in for Cahill and Happy gets more time thru the season to step in perm next summer.

Im sure we all want to see Dave on the right and at the price he was Baba will get his spot.

What I did like to see is Pedro plays both left and right AM which is great for us. I now that the lads swap around during the game but to have someone else that can play well on the left is something we missed.

Now if we just fill our central midfield problem I will be a happy chappy.